Options

How'd you guys complete the September objectives?

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Specifically the finish fights with special attacks against 6 stars? I guess a tiny part of me was hoping Kabam would remove the requirements to complete these events in order to unlock October but I guess not. What is an energy efficient way to do it?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Uncollected monthly EQ, and arena. Kinda did itself that way. Just do EQ with champs that don’t readily kill with DOT.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    Conqueror difficulty. There’s a act 4 path (with moon knight boss) that has like 38 fights? Did that a couple times
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★

Conqueror difficulty. There’s a act 4 path (with moon knight boss) that has like 38 fights? Did that a couple times

So if I just complete the Conqueror difficulty do I still get access to all of October's content if I'm Cavalier or a Throne breaker? I'm perfectly willing to take the easy route if so
    Just gotta complete one objective chain. You could do proven if you wanted too
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Arenas. I also finally got round to using those 6* arena boosts.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    Use a power gain champ like hype to make it quicker
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Arena or Act 6 and above or EQ uncollected
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,595 ★★★★★
    6.1.1 agent venom 6star rinse and repeat
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Qacob said:

Arena. I did more arena than I've ever done in my life.

And I'm actually not joking either, I got my highest arena streak by doing it.

Same here. I'd roll into arena to help clear those. Took awhile but I got there
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Well, just so happens I didn’t and now I get to miss out on next month’s SQ. Yippee
  • Options
    CritCapCritCap Posts: 65
    For me it was funny, I finished the first objective only (the one that unlocks all the others) because I thought I only needed to complete one but then a friend told me I had to complete the others so I had to grind so hard but I finished in time
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    I haven't heard a lot of people use the method I used. If you have a lot of energy refills to burn you can go into act 7.1.3 and there's the power shield + 300% attack node. One sp2 from CGR or Ghost ends every fight so it's only a couple hours of grinding through that quest to finish that objective. In terms of pure speed I think it's the fastest way t finish the objective
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,215 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Well, just so happens I didn’t and now I get to miss out on next month’s SQ. Yippee

The objectives will be available until the end of the October event. So there’s time.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Easy, Barely an inconvenience.
  • Options
    I did the specials one against goldpool in the summoner sigil quest, did 6.2.3 for knocking out 6.2+, did 3.1 of cav eq for 6 energy VtD, and leveled up my 3* r1 level 1 NF