Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

How'd you guys complete the September objectives?

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Specifically the finish fights with special attacks against 6 stars? I guess a tiny part of me was hoping Kabam would remove the requirements to complete these events in order to unlock October but I guess not. What is an energy efficient way to do it?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Uncollected monthly EQ, and arena. Kinda did itself that way. Just do EQ with champs that don’t readily kill with DOT.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★
    Conqueror difficulty. There’s a act 4 path (with moon knight boss) that has like 38 fights? Did that a couple times
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★

Conqueror difficulty. There’s a act 4 path (with moon knight boss) that has like 38 fights? Did that a couple times

So if I just complete the Conqueror difficulty do I still get access to all of October's content if I'm Cavalier or a Throne breaker? I'm perfectly willing to take the easy route if so
    Just gotta complete one objective chain. You could do proven if you wanted too
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Arenas. I also finally got round to using those 6* arena boosts.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Use a power gain champ like hype to make it quicker
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Arena or Act 6 and above or EQ uncollected
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,591 ★★★★★
    6.1.1 agent venom 6star rinse and repeat
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Qacob said:

Arena. I did more arena than I've ever done in my life.

And I'm actually not joking either, I got my highest arena streak by doing it.

Same here. I'd roll into arena to help clear those. Took awhile but I got there
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Well, just so happens I didn’t and now I get to miss out on next month’s SQ. Yippee
  • Options
    CritCapCritCap Posts: 65
    For me it was funny, I finished the first objective only (the one that unlocks all the others) because I thought I only needed to complete one but then a friend told me I had to complete the others so I had to grind so hard but I finished in time
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I haven't heard a lot of people use the method I used. If you have a lot of energy refills to burn you can go into act 7.1.3 and there's the power shield + 300% attack node. One sp2 from CGR or Ghost ends every fight so it's only a couple hours of grinding through that quest to finish that objective. In terms of pure speed I think it's the fastest way t finish the objective
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,082 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Well, just so happens I didn’t and now I get to miss out on next month’s SQ. Yippee

The objectives will be available until the end of the October event. So there’s time.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Easy, Barely an inconvenience.
  • Options
    I did the specials one against goldpool in the summoner sigil quest, did 6.2.3 for knocking out 6.2+, did 3.1 of cav eq for 6 energy VtD, and leveled up my 3* r1 level 1 NF