**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you satisfied with your compensation?

13»

Comments

• ericong77ericong77 Posts: 34
    No
    If come with Glory, then yes.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    No
    The compensation for war and alliance quests has been fair. But there is the issue of those who ranked during the final special solo chain 'bug", have yet to be fairly compensated, and then there is the login crystal still not addressed!
    Many of us ranked champs we did not need to just to insure we were not restricted from any new material!
    So kabam threatens that we will not be able to play high reward content, unless we finish what they give us, and they politely apologize for ot being so "grindy" but refuse to change?! But instead they promise us "it will ne worth it!"
    Then it crashes anyway???
    KABAM OWES US!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’m satisfied
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 669 ★★★
    No
    Dear Kabam Forum Moderator Team (@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra ),

I'm sure that you are aware of the current bugs and issues in the game regarding lags and the delay of input recognition. While I understand that the development team is working hard on fixing these issues, from what written in the update, it don't look like it wouldn't be resolved until early 2022 at least).

These issues affect all part of the game, from AW, AQ, Story Quest, Event Quest, Arena and Incursion (and even solo objectives). While I do appreciated the regular AW/AQ compensation package (although we could do with some Glory), the Solo package is not really reflective of the resource we have to spent to cover lost fights and even milestone rewards lose, while these issues is ongoing

The beautiful thing about this game (apart from the Marvel IP), is that player can choose which area they can focus on including Solo SQ, EQ, Arena or Incursion, not just AW/AQ, so for some AW/AQ is that main thing, while other it would doing SQ to get Cal or doing Arena. So it doesn't seem logical that the compensation package is so heavy focused AW/AQ and not Solo part of the game as well.

Was wondering if you could communicate the community's feedback on this matter back to the game development and planning team, because the current plan does not seem to be the right course of action, as shown in this poll over 75% don't believe this is right.

Also it would be helpful to the community morale, if the team of just drop a quick/short response to acknowledge the community concern, even if it just a " Kabam team have hear your feedback and will look into this", would be most helpful.

Thank you very much for all of your help. :)
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Diablord said:

Diablord said:

yuw said:

you farm more revives using the 10 energy refill(v7 2.2 classic). That's 12 revives right there

correction: it's only 5 energy refill,but that's still 6 revives

how does act 7 relate to v7... :|

I meant wat about people who had not unlocked variant 7 2.2

If i you haven't unlocked classic v7 2.2 i dunno what to think. :| like...
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 421 ★★
    Yes
    i forgot what i voted for, dont flame me
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    No

Diablord said:

Diablord said:

yuw said:

you farm more revives using the 10 energy refill(v7 2.2 classic). That's 12 revives right there

correction: it's only 5 energy refill,but that's still 6 revives

how does act 7 relate to v7... :|

I meant wat about people who had not unlocked variant 7 2.2

If i you haven't unlocked classic v7 2.2 i dunno what to think. :| like...
    Oh wait i though it was variant difficulty not normal.
    My bad lol
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    No
    Diinasty said:

why 5 revives? 5?

What’s the appropriate number according to you? Just curious
    If you're going through Act 6 right now, 5 revives is like a drop in the ocean.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    No
    Here's my 2 cents on why the package is so AQ/AW focused.

1st cent - It is a recurring game mode that refreshes every few days. If you don't do it, you miss out on rewards. These are not optional modes.

2nd cent - Most active/spending players play both these "mandatory" modes.

Now, if the reason for such frequent package was "1st cent" then incursions, arenas would be eligible as well, but clearly it looks like the 2nd cent matters a lot more, understandably, so we will not get incursion/arena or any other "optional" content package ever.

For me personally, as someone who's been playing on android forever, delay/lag issues have been prevalent always. Defenders skipping animations is way too common. You just have to play on iOS and Android to see the huge difference in animations and how you have that extra split second on iOS to respond to defender movements.

I know this because I did play on ipad Mini 2 for a while (when I did my cavalier achievement) and the difference is so obvious. My current device has Game boost options, so I have been able to optimize the game a little bit and yet there are missed parries/dex all the time especially in high level content like Act 6 exploration.

The SP package is just not enough but as users of android we cannot ask for more, we've been accustomed to mediocre gameplay since the beginning.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Yes
    Free stuff I quit the game for a month and saw all of that so yes
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I don't really play Alliance content, so it doesn't have much use to me.

I did appreciate the Glory... before they stopped giving it out :(
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 669 ★★★
    No
    Fryday said:

Dear Kabam Forum Moderator Team (@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra ),

I'm sure that you are aware of the current bugs and issues in the game regarding lags and the delay of input recognition. While I understand that the development team is working hard on fixing these issues, from what written in the update, it don't look like it wouldn't be resolved until early 2022 at least).

These issues affect all part of the game, from AW, AQ, Story Quest, Event Quest, Arena and Incursion (and even solo objectives). While I do appreciated the regular AW/AQ compensation package (although we could do with some Glory), the Solo package is not really reflective of the resource we have to spent to cover lost fights and even milestone rewards lose, while these issues is ongoing

The beautiful thing about this game (apart from the Marvel IP), is that player can choose which area they can focus on including Solo SQ, EQ, Arena or Incursion, not just AW/AQ, so for some AW/AQ is that main thing, while other it would doing SQ to get Cal or doing Arena. So it doesn't seem logical that the compensation package is so heavy focused AW/AQ and not Solo part of the game as well.

Was wondering if you could communicate the community's feedback on this matter back to the game development and planning team, because the current plan does not seem to be the right course of action, as shown in this poll over 75% don't believe this is right.

Also it would be helpful to the community morale, if the team of just drop a quick/short response to acknowledge the community concern, even if it just a " Kabam team have hear your feedback and will look into this", would be most helpful.

Thank you very much for all of your help. :)

Dear Kabam admin team ((@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra ),

Was wondering if you have a chance to look into this.

This is a an issue that the community is still wondering about, both on the the schedule of these solo compensation package and also what is including in them.

It now have been almost 3 weeks, and there haven't been any respond or acknowledgment from the Kabam team. Please note the the one going issue with game unstableness of the game affect the solo part of the game too.

I'm sure a respond from the Kabam team would help the confident of the community in Kabam.