**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So who is next? Knull? Riot? *wandavision spoilers*

2»

Comments

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Timmytdt said:

Wtf!! You gotta be kidding me. I’m having a doubt whether the writers did it on purpose. I’m kinda blushing when I think what will happen when all the Swedish marvel super fans went screaming “knull has come! The king in black!” On the streets. Pity them.

Yeah, we had a good laugh when Marvel did their "Knull is coming" ad all over FB.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Yeah I’m back folks. You can take me from mcoc but you can never take the mcoc out of me! So back to the point, who do we want next? I mean Odin is here and that’s really awesome. So should we get knull cause that guy is freaking awesome! *spoiler* he literally rips sentry in two I mean wth!! Then ever since venom was released I’m also waiting for riot. But if their releasing sw sigil to honour Wanda vision then definitely we need white vision. But then again it’s kinda cool if Hercules comes tho it’s highly unlikely he’ll be coming so soon in the year. Whom do YOU want next month? Are you satisfied with Odin or want someone else? Maybe Luke cages wife? Let me know!

I don’t think they can add Knull or Riot because Sony owns those properties
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Timmytdt said:

What's the use of putting spoiler right next to the text?
    Plus with Kabams' history of OP champs in comics, he'll somehow be worse than Groot. What I want next is a Sentry buff.

I hope they release it bfore I come back in. He deserves it being the #1 champ in marvel and being #-1 in mcoc.
    Knull ain't the #1 champion in marvel. That's the One Above All.
    Do you think the One Above All or the One Below All is more powerful?
    Honestly not sure. Since they are counterparts to each other, they are probably as powerful as each other.

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Wandavision spoiler should be marked in the title

Haven’t seen wandavision yet, but I don’t think this is a spoiler , it’s on the puzzle for 2021.
    Yes but the puzzle for 2021 didn't reveal the character did it. Cameos and appearances of new characters can spoil the story.
    I mean... there was a ton of them by rich the man etc. it’s not a spoiler IMO. How would anyone know that the specific character we are talking about is even related to a movie or event? he mentioned other characters as well.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Timmytdt said:

Plus with Kabams' history of OP champs in comics, he'll somehow be worse than Groot. What I want next is a Sentry buff.

I hope they release it bfore I come back in. He deserves it being the #1 champ in marvel and being #-1 in mcoc.
    Honestly not sure. Since they are counterparts to each other, they are probably as powerful as each other.

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Haven’t seen wandavision yet, but I don’t think this is a spoiler , it’s on the puzzle for 2021.
    Yes but the puzzle for 2021 didn't reveal the character did it. Cameos and appearances of new characters can spoil the story.
    I mean... there was a ton of them by rich the man etc. it’s not a spoiler IMO. How would anyone know that the specific character we are talking about is even related to a movie or event? he mentioned other characters as well.
    OP literally said we need SW Sigil and White Vision to honour Wandavision.
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Timmytdt said:

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I did didn’t I? Well I mean it is true
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Timmytdt said:

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Timmytdt said:

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I did didn’t I? Well I mean it is true
    It's fine now since you put a spoiler warning in the title
    So technically I was right?
    Maybe 50/50 cause anti#venom was long awaited but I was right about knull
  • X_FactorX_Factor Posts: 36
    Why is this in my recommended threads bruh
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    real spoilers here, iron man dies for second time in venom 2
  • X_FactorX_Factor Posts: 36

X_Factor said:

Why is this in my recommended threads bruh

“Recommended threads”💀
    Idk what to call it 😂
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Yes in March you said “next month” so in October we get knull it makes you right 🤦‍♂️🙄
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

If March = October then yes