Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

He is Back

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Comments

• Options
    Check out his abilities there's much to read lel
  • Options
    Fara_Fara_ Posts: 38
    Don’t see how it can work outside of this month’s quests, as the abilities are fueled by persistent changes gained only in special quests…
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Fara_ said:

Don’t see how it can work outside of this month’s quests, as the abilities are fueled by persistent changes gained only in special quests…

He's got his basic abilities like bleed
  • Options
    Fara_ said:

I'd use him in Monthly Heroic/Master EQ exploration along with max 3* Symbiote team just for fun.
    That's the point of playing a game right to have fun.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★

AYO?!

oh snap
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

AYO?!

The Border looks SOOOOOO GOOD
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,329 ★★★★

AYO?!

1000$ Cash Pack? Deadpool only appeared in Cash Packs or Special Arena, right? LOL
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
    Too bad, i wont get steve back as i found september objectives so boring i didn't even bother to finish monthly quest 🤦‍♂️. Oh well guess another break for me this month
  • Options

AYO?!

How much for this?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

AYO?!

1000$ Cash Pack? Deadpool only appeared in Cash Packs or Special Arena, right? LOL
    2* & 3* Deadpool in Beginner bundles, 4* was in arena a few years ago but this 5* version might be in some special crystal, maybe in next incursion crystals or a featured arena, just guessing but that would be dope even just acquiring the 4*.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★

AYO?!

Was he always locked in the rosters lol
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★

AYO?!

Probably in preparation for V8. They said you should hold tight to your Deadpools
  • Options
    Chikel said:

AYO?!

Probably in preparation for V8. They said you should hold tight to your Deadpools
    That might actually have some truth in it, maybe a 5* Redpool offer before Cyber Weekend as counterpart to OG vision offer in July 4th...that's interesting.

AYO?!

Was he always locked in the rosters lol
    Actually it was the 2* 3* 4* variant, this 5* Variant was just seen today after the update.