**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let’s guess the next buffs!

2»

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It’s very hard to predict next buffs, so I’ll say who I’d like to see.

The next 3 rotations are 3 overhauls, 2 tuneups and 1 moderate. So this is what I’d like to see based on my roster

November - Overhaul/ tune up
    Daredevil Classic sig 140 for the overhaul
    Rogue sig 40 for tune up

December - overhaul/ moderate
    Hulk sig 80 for the overhaul
    Red skull for the moderate

January - overhaul/ tune up
    Iron fist sig 20 for the overhaul
    Annihulus sig 20 for the tune up

I thought they got rid of the scheduling and now just made it 1 overhaul and 1 tune-up / update
    They do one overhaul per month and 1 tune up or moderate. They alternate between a tune up and a moderate, so gamora was a tune up and Thor Rags was a moderate.

Next month is a tune up, month after moderate and so on so forth.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    for selfish reasons i hope ...

Antman
    Yondu
    Iron Fist
    OG Black Widow
    Juggernaut
    The Champion
    Rocket
    BPCW

BUT it'll probably be one or two of these ...
    Phoenix
    Ms Marvel
    Rhino
    Punisher
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    Here's an idea - and before anyone beats me with a stick (Hey, I said wait!), please hear me out.

Science - Yellowjacket
    Skill - Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen)
    Mutant - Magneto (Marvel Now)
    Tech - Civil Warrior
    Cosmic - Gamora
    Mystic - Guillotine (or Ebony Maw)

Yes, all of these have been buffed at some point. And that's the thing.

All of these champions received buffs which were not positively received for whatever reason, had aspects of their kits which limited their usefulness or perhaps just need an additional nudge.

Rather than rushing on and buffing more champs, why not consolidate first and then move on with a clarity and focus to buff other champs? By looking at why these buffs didn't transition across well, it may help future buffs land better.

(I'd still like Dormammu, Phoenix and Star-Lord buffing though please)
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Chobbly said:

Here's an idea - and before anyone beats me with a stick (Hey, I said wait!), please hear me out.

Science - Yellowjacket
    Tech - Civil Warrior
    Cosmic - Gamora

All of these champions received buffs which were not positively received for whatever reason, had aspects of their kits which limited their usefulness or perhaps just need an additional nudge.

Rather than rushing on and buffing more champs, why not consolidate first and then move on with a clarity and focus to buff other champs? By looking at why these buffs didn't transition across well, it may help future buffs land better.

White Mags buff is good. Good utility and massive damage when played right plus one of the most useful prefight and synergy in the game. He was simply unlucky to be released at the same time as Red Mags.
    The other buffs you listed are just... Let's not talk about them.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Skill: Black Panther CW is getting buffed eventually, right? So maybe him.

Mutant: It feels like they've pushed Mr. Sinister and DPXF a lot recently. Hopefully for a reason.

Science: Hulk, for the same reasons as above. Sentry because of the synergy he was in before with...whoever it was.

Cosmic: I have no idea but it would be nice if OG Captain Marvel/Miss Marvel got some love and a way to know which was which.

Mystic: Dormammu. He needs so, so little to be so, so good.

Tech: Sentinel. I think he could do with a nice tune-up to make him a bit more fun to play while you ramp him up.
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    My list
    Cosmic: Superior Ironman
    Science: Joe Fixit
    Skill: Task Master
    Mutant: Pheonix
    Mystic: Jagguernaut
    Tech: OG Iron man
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Skill: Black Panther Civil War

Mutant: Rogue

Science: Sentry

Cosmic: Groot

Mystic: Guillotine (honestly)

Tech: Nebula
  • Options
    ochochochoch Posts: 13
    How about getting the flagship Marvel Characters to be good.
    OG spidey
    OG cap
    OG Iron Man
    OG Hulk
    Dr Strange
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chobbly said:

Science - Yellowjacket
    Tech - Civil Warrior
    Cosmic - Gamora

White Mags buff is good. Good utility and massive damage when played right plus one of the most useful prefight and synergy in the game. He was simply unlucky to be released at the same time as Red Mags.
    The other buffs you listed are just... Let's not talk about them.
    Funny thing is, I was struggling to find a Mutant buff which hasn't been well received. Most of those have been pretty good. I love the Colossus buff, and the Gambit one was okay too. Red Mags could get obscene. I actually like White Mags but he suffered because he has buffed at the same time as Red.

I think the general point stands though. Looking at why the previous buffs were not received well could be useful for Kabam when buffing other champions in the future.
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Wish:
    Cosmic- groot
    Mystic-iron fist
    science-sentry
    skill-karnak
    mutant-deadpool lame force
    tech- cyclops blue team
    but idk thats a wish hopefully it happens one day. as for the next buffs, lets just hope they dont turn out to be like gullotines 'buff'
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    IronFistKarnakRocketBeastGrootSentry

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Dr strange
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    Looking at the new feature ....daredevil, cyclops blue team
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    gonna check back in here in two weeks and see who was right
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Groot and carnage for the buffs.

Thena and black knight as new champs.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Chobbly said:

Science - Yellowjacket
    Tech - Civil Warrior
    Cosmic - Gamora

If you think Wags wasn't done right then I'm sorry to say that you haven't learned to play him well my friend.

Here's the deal with the Wags vs Rags issue:

Wags can do everything that Rags is good for ( destroying # metal champ), the difference is:

(a) he can do it but it takes a bit longer, the method is less efficient in terms of steps per desired result.

(b) the way for Wags to do what Rags can is much more less straightforward, it is a bit more convoluted

(c) Wags benefits more than Rags from being awakened and high sig. For Rags it just makes him more tank and survivable, with a little extra damage thrown in (but the damage part doesn't make that much of a difference) but for Wags awakening and high/max sig will affect greatly his damage output. Again he can still do what Rags does without being awakened, its just that the sig help him to do it more efficiently.

At this point you must be saying " see!, that is exactly why Wags should be reworked!!!" and the answer is nope, he doesn't need a rework because his disadvantages over Rags are offset by his pre-fight ability and synergies. I have both Wags and Rags as R5 sig200 and more than once I've chosen to bring Wags over Rags precisely because of his synergies and pre-fight, that preflight is a truly godsend for certain tricky nodes and bosses. The fact that I have sometimes consciously and purposely chosen Wags over Rags is a sign to me that they are perfectly balanced and that Wags needs no rework.

• Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    They usually are in the 5 or 6 star featured crystals so I will go with ;

Cosmic : The Champion
    Tech : Nebula / Vision AoU
    Mutant : This one confuses me the most. It can be Rogue ( she is in both featured crystals ) / Cyclopses ( red one in 5* featured, blue one in 6* featured )
    Skill : Karnak, Daredevil OG
    Science : Sentry
    Mystic : Mordo