**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Raggedy Thor

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
I won’t bring up the other buff since we aren’t quite ready to accept the reality of our disappointment, but how are we feeling about Thor Ragnarok?

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Much better! I think they did a good job on Thor.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    He is better than before for sure, but I don't see him using anywhere.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Oops. I was writing my own thread as you posted this. I quite like him, but I kind of liked him anyway:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/282977/thor-rags-buff-not-too-bad#latest
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Thor is great now.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    His AAR is kind of useless, since it would be needed in any fight before 40 hits (30 with Proxima). If it’s just a consideration of hitting SP3 and doing tons of damage, then he’s great.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Stun lock king
  • You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73
    He can now be counted as top 5 skill champs. After all I am satisfied with thor rags buff(rather more than expected).
  • LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    I haven't used him, but I tend to take the far right path in AQ map 6 section 1 to get all my Glaive charges, and he usually gives me the autoblock charge. I feel like since the buff he just doesn't autoblock at all. It was always hit and miss, but every time I've tried intercepting since I updated, I have a 0% success rate of him autoblocking
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Thor rags?
    More like Thor riches