**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Raggedy Thor

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
I won’t bring up the other buff since we aren’t quite ready to accept the reality of our disappointment, but how are we feeling about Thor Ragnarok?

Comments

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Much better! I think they did a good job on Thor.
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    He is better than before for sure, but I don't see him using anywhere.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,522 ★★★★★
    Oops. I was writing my own thread as you posted this. I quite like him, but I kind of liked him anyway:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/282977/thor-rags-buff-not-too-bad#latest
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    Thor is great now.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 843 ★★★
    His AAR is kind of useless, since it would be needed in any fight before 40 hits (30 with Proxima). If it’s just a consideration of hitting SP3 and doing tons of damage, then he’s great.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Stun lock king
  • Options
    You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73
    He can now be counted as top 5 skill champs. After all I am satisfied with thor rags buff(rather more than expected).
  • Options
    LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    I haven't used him, but I tend to take the far right path in AQ map 6 section 1 to get all my Glaive charges, and he usually gives me the autoblock charge. I feel like since the buff he just doesn't autoblock at all. It was always hit and miss, but every time I've tried intercepting since I updated, I have a 0% success rate of him autoblocking
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Thor rags?
    More like Thor riches