**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Deadpool Quest?

2Β»

Comments

• JcharlieJcharlie Posts: 1 β˜…
    Bring Thanos out over Red Deadpool
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2021
    Someone flashed a kabam notification from somewhere (possibly phony) in our alliance chat that said, "Log in on oct 9 to "GET" a...4* deadpool."
    That is very misleading, if it was what kabam said! That is why people get mad! Og Deadpool is a trophy champ! Not a big deal!
    If it is a "purchase" it should say "log in for a special offer on deadpool."
    I told my alliance member i was sure it was a "special offer" purchase and probably tiered, but he is convinced Kabam is gonna give him a 4* deadpool!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rap said:

Someone flashed a kabam notification from somewhere (possibly phony) in our alliance chat that said, "Log in on oct 9 to "GET" a...4* deadpool."
    That is very misleading, if it was what kabam said! That is why people get mad! Og Deadpool is a trophy champ! Not a big deal!
    If it is a "purchase" it should say "log in for a special offer on deadpool."

Theres gonna be a deal for him to buy 4 star to then access a solo event for the 5 star but the date hasnt been said so i would say that date is wrong
    edited October 2021
    Oh i have no doubt that is what it will be! That is how i got my 5 star vision (no arena though).
    In this case i simply agreed it would be cool but i doubted it and i guess we would see, cause there was no sense arguing with him.
    But doubtless he will be mad when it drops!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rap said:

Oh i have no doubt that is what it will be! That is how i got my 5 star vision (no arena though).
    In this case i simply agreed it would be cool but i doubted it and i guess we would see, cause there was no sense arguing with him.
    But doubtless he will be mad when it drops!

Yeah im hyped since og red dp is my last 4 star mutant i need but i just wish there was a date for it to drop since i do wanna know what solo event rewards look like and if only x amount gets the 5 star since wouldnt mind getting the 5 star at all
    edited October 2021
    It is fun to get the trophy champs. I wish you luck! I did well on the gold purchase! So "day of the deadpool" has done alright by me!
    Got a 6 star aegon!