Cosmic catalyst for Anti Venom ?

ZodiacKiller88ZodiacKiller88 Member Posts: 30
edited October 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I leveled up my Anti Venom...Now for rank up game shows it needs cosmic catalyst instead of science....

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Yep I thought that was odd too.
  • ZodiacKiller88ZodiacKiller88 Member Posts: 30
    Have not ranked up yet...this is getting too damn weird now !!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,224 ★★★★★
    mayhap it's because he has a symbiote. It's like needing skill and cosmic for Karnak.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    Damn I’d prepared to rank anti venom the whole way by getting some science cats and now I’m stuck at rank 1
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

Damn I’d prepared to rank anti venom the whole way by getting some science cats and now I’m stuck at rank 1

Gotta way 2 days for cosmic daily too :/
  • ZodiacKiller88ZodiacKiller88 Member Posts: 30
    No_oneuk said:

Gotta way 2 days for cosmic daily too :/
    By that time you may need mystic catalysts and the champion would belong to mutant class ;P
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It just happens sometimes, it's cosmic all the way
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, he should be requiring Science Cats. The team is working on getting that sorted and it should be back to normal soon.
  • ARG2013ARG2013 Member Posts: 4

Hey there, he should be requiring Science Cats. The team is working on getting that sorted and it should be back to normal soon.

What will happen to those who have already used cosmic catalysts to ascend it?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★
    😂😂😂😂 Sweet hell...this game over the last few months...there are no words....