**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UC and Class Advancement events

Ok seriously is this bug back again? The frequency of advancement events needs to be retooled, at least for Uncollected (doesn't seem to be an issue with anything lower). It's *insane* how long it can be between them. You miss one and oops, you'll have to try again next WEEK, or maybe in a month or two if it's a particular class you want.

I mean, sheesh!

Comments

• Agreed, I've been waiting like crazy to open a ton of crystals and do lots of rank ups with no class advancement in sight. I think it's been a solid week as of today since the last one. Paranoid me thinks this is on purpose because of all the compensation packages and SOP rewards being sent out and they don't want a massive amount of players milking rewards from class advancement so easily. I'm hoping I'm wrong and it's just a trash algorithm that's causing it.

Funny part is their game might run a lot smoother if they had more class advancement events going given how many crystals would be opened and iso/catalysts that would be used. I'd imagine that would free up a hell of a lot of server space.
  • How about Kabam makes this a consistent rotation rather than a 'random' one?
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    Zan0 said:

Not a bug at all. There is a pool of like 50 something 6h solo event and just 6 of them are class advancement

You're right, I misspoke… should’ve said "this bad design is back again".

Personally, I tend to want to dispense with the gaming if I get 3 Mystic Combat events in a damn row.