The 5* platinumpool legs offer disappeared

I collected enough units to purchase the last platinumpool part I needed, his legs. However, when I go to my "offers" button the 5* is no longer there. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,290 ★★★★★
    The offers next to the trophy on the main screen?
  • bucknekidbucknekid Member Posts: 4
    Thx for the suggestion but no it is not there. It was there until I had enough units to buy it then it disappeared and now all I have is the 6* offer.
  • RanunculusRanunculus Member Posts: 73
    Same here.
  • Tito1987AraTito1987Ara Member Posts: 1
    Same here! And I know of many people, been tracking this since a few days and seems that Kabam doesn’t care at all =((((
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,255 Guardian
    Just to rule things out (and thought there was another thread by someone last couple days too also asking this).

Are you sure you didn’t just “click-thru” while buying all those consecutive Gold Offer ones and accidentally buy this offer as well right afterwards ? (because it would have popped back up as you were finished doing the Gold ones)
    Have you checked your inventory (and your Units bank) just to make sure you don’t have this piece now sitting there (with noticeable less Units than before too) ?
  • bucknekidbucknekid Member Posts: 4
    Yes I have checked my inventory and I have not used any of my units. I also have not gotten any responses from Kabam regarding this issue.....
  • Kennet47Kennet47 Member Posts: 1
    Not sure if it’s related - I am cav and bought the deadpool offers using gold. Got the best, bester but the bestest offer never showed up. Why’s that?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    I can confirm this Bug, after 3 days both offers disappeared and only the 6* one returned afterwards with the fixed Timer.

I don‘t care because I already completed two Sets of 5* Platinpool and maxed mine to R5 Sig 200. Wouldn‘t buy these expensive Unit offers.

So is it only for people who are Cav. and also have the 6* offer ?
    That the initial 5* offer went away, but 6* is still there ?

Or are there cases of not having ANY offer there anymore ?
    An older pic of someone's reminded me that initially they had a 3 day timer on them. Kabam said don’t worry, after initial expiration of offer they will come back up again with proper timer (which is the current 20+day timer).

So (question), did anyone who had both the 5* and 6* offers EVER get the lesser 5* one to re-spawn after that initial 3 days ??
    Or did the re-spawning of offer only result in the highest (or only 5* for those who are lower Progression/Title) to come back up, and NOT both of them ??