**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7.4 Only Has 1 Boss and 1 Path? (99%)

2»

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

@Typhoon can you stop derailing this thread, go make one of your own and complain there

Yours friendly
    Ghostboytjie

He was clarifying, not crashing. Tell him that if he does start to derail it
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

@Typhoon can you stop derailing this thread, go make one of your own and complain there

Yours friendly
    Ghostboytjie

He was clarifying, not crashing. Tell him that if he does start to derail it
    No, he’s right. It was definitely me who derailed it and not the 6th or 7th comment in.

Let’s get back to the topic at hand and continue discussing how 7.4 will have only one path.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Typhoon said:

Typhoon said:

FiiNCH said:

If 7.4 turns out like you described - I’ll get thanos face scar’s tattooed on my own face.

The time to call in every favour I have earned has come...
    Meanwhile open bug posts are still open... can those get some of your attention?
    You’re right. The 5-10 seconds (depending on Miike’s word per second) it took him to write that post could definitely have been better spent on bugs and known issues.

You heard it here first folks! No more fun! No more jokes!
    Yeah, I’d rather see forum mods responding to ongoing issues than fraternizing. Sue me.
    It is not the forum moderators' job to respond to issue threads. It is the job of the forum moderators to moderate the forums. Their first responsibility is to keep the forums orderly, at least in their judgment. Their second responsibility is to interact with the community (they are, in general, community reps). In that role, they *can* act as a conduit for information between the developers and the forums, when this is appropriate. Mostly, that involves them reading something they think the devs should take note of, passing this along to the developers, and then sometimes saying words to the effect of "thanks for your feedback." That's basically as far as they can go, unless they are prompted by the developers to pass additional information along going the other way.

Beyond that, the forum mods have no right or responsibility to respond to ongoing issues.
    See this makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. However, doesn’t give much hope if the only real way we are supposed to get bug resolution is through a support ticket.
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    FiiNCH said:

If 7.4 turns out like you described - I’ll get thanos face scar’s tattooed on my own face.

I bookmarked You to See your Face
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    This was obviously after I did 7.1 and it said 33%.
    Assumed everyone knew thAt
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    My theory is it will be many bosses from time past and will have cut scenes thru phases. Every ten percent will change to Gwen master. Then ultron act6. Them champion 6.2.
    Etc etc etc.
    matches up with all the time traveling references and 7.3 is called “a matter of time”