**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on Knull

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
If you have seen any gameplay videos of Knull on YT then you probably know that he’s got some rly good damage and utility. The pictures below are of a 6* R2 Knull with suicide masteries on.

Please note that these pictures are of the last hit of his SP2 and I believe there are 6 or 7 hits meaning that is not even half the damage of the SP.
Also if you don’t already know, he can reduce his opponents combat power rate by a max of 62.5%. Considering the fact that it’s very rare for a cosmic champ to have power control, this is a very significant ability.
I’d also like to point out his Regen capabilities. The pictures below are of a 6* R3 Knull with Suicides.

This is Lagacy going against Abyss Iron Man. Notice he starts at about 20% health

This is his health about half way through the fight. He’s almost back at full.
As far as I’m concerned Knull seems to be a great new addition to the game. I’d like to here everyone else’s thoughts.

Comments

• Options

I think as a standalone champ he seems really, really good. Great damage with minimal ramp-up, easy to maintain the damage, some pretty nice utility, I absolutely love the fact that his sustainability (especially with suicides on) seems amazing and doesn't nuke his damage, and it just seems like he has an enjoyable playstyle. Glad to see that the deep dive was a more or less horrible representation of the champ.

His synergies still leave a lot to be desired though IMO (and I think many had high expectations for this part of the champ).

Basically my thoughts exactly
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Does he need awakening? I’m considering saving up for the next featured for him.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I think he's going to a lot like diablo. Great but not top tier without suicides but amazing with. Double resistance means he heals a lot from suicides, increased attack means more heal from symbiote attacks, bleed damage scales with suicides, he's kind of a ramp up every fight kind of champ so the extra attack really helps with the beginning of fights, etc.
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    Sungj said:

I think he's going to a lot like diablo. Great but not top tier without suicides but amazing with. Double resistance means he heals a lot from suicides, increased attack means more heal from symbiote attacks, bleed damage scales with suicides, he's kind of a ramp up every fight kind of champ so the extra attack really helps with the beginning of fights, etc.

Both have a way to reduce degen damage as well

• Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    "Also if you don’t already know, he can reduce his opponents combat power rate by a max of 62.5%"

That only comes into play on defense right?
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Already saving 6* shards for him. Wish me luck. Also this is why ppl shouldn't judge champ based on Deep dive, it's never meant to be show full potential of a champ.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    In deep dive-6 star r4 hitting 5k mediums with 40 armor breaks
    Here-he looks insane
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

As @Karatemike415 put it

No
  • Options
    Skiddy212 said:

Hoitado said:

As @Karatemike415 put it

No
    Imagine considering Super Skrull in the game
  • Options
    ONLY_ZUNDOGONLY_ZUNDOG Posts: 5
    Im thinking A tier, S being the top with Hercules, ghost, and so on.
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Good enough that I was willing (and did) spend $100 on 1 five star 2 four stars and 7 three stars, it's been awhile since a champion was cool enough for me to like money on fire.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    The funniest thing was people's initial reactions were negative mainly due to Knull not having Apocalypse type abilities. Pretty irrational to let unsubstantiated expectations derail what is there.