**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam should keep this drop rate for cav crystals.

nahhornenahhorne Posts: 76 ★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Even if it is just for throne breaker, I think that if we are taking a chance on worthless 3-5* champs, a ~6% chance at a 6* is warranted.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• nahhornenahhorne Posts: 76 ★★
    Malreck04 said:

Not happening

still should though
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    nahhorne said:

Malreck04 said:

Not happening

still should though
    Ideal, but not realistic, I'm afraid
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Those odds had to come from somewhere. It's possible they may be updating the odds or those are the odds for a different type of crystal.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i don't see these drop rates specifically but TB should get one that has 4-5-6 stars...no 3 stars...
  • X_FactorX_Factor Posts: 36
    2StarKing said:

It is an intentional actions to boost sales and collect data. Kabam accidentally increases drops rates. Then they post a banner announcing better drop rates. This is all a test to determine if we will open our wallets.

Worked on me 😅
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    X_Factor said:

2StarKing said:

It is an intentional actions to boost sales and collect data. Kabam accidentally increases drops rates. Then they post a banner announcing better drop rates. This is all a test to determine if we will open our wallets.

Worked on me 😅
    What did you get?
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    It's funny my initial thought was these were future drop rates for the next title (act 7 exploration maybe) crystals.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    LMFAO. Definitely a troll post. Good drop rates? Please. Tis an illusion to the eye to give false hope to players thinking there’s a “chance” at something good. Dude really asked to keep good drop rates permanently hahahahah, haha, ha, :'(
  • ONLY_ZUNDOGONLY_ZUNDOG Posts: 5
    I'm still surprised they got buffed in April.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    2StarKing said:

The distinguishing characteristic of a baseless conspiracy theory is that in trying really hard to explain its own narrative, it detaches from reality and twirls in the air like a kite cut from its string.

Because a company that pretends to accidentally change its drop rates and lies about it to try to secretly gather purchasing information from its customers makes for a good story, only it is completely nonsensical. They could just *deliberately* change the drop odds any time they wanted to in order to test whether people will buy more of the product. Nexus Cavs, anyone? Deliberately doing what anyone with a brain would do just doesn't sell the right narrative of a company constantly sneaking around in dark alleys, so we have to invent the fiction of a company that throws a sheet over its own head and tries to pretend it is invisible.
  • X_FactorX_Factor Posts: 36
    2StarKing said:

X_Factor said:

2StarKing said:

Worked on me 😅
    What did you get?
    6* anti venom and rocket raccoon
    edited October 2021
    DNA3000 said:

2StarKing said:

The distinguishing characteristic of a baseless conspiracy theory is that in trying really hard to explain its own narrative, it detaches from reality and twirls in the air like a kite cut from its string.

Because a company that pretends to accidentally change its drop rates and lies about it to try to secretly gather purchasing information from its customers makes for a good story, only it is completely nonsensical. They could just *deliberately* change the drop odds any time they wanted to in order to test whether people will buy more of the product. Nexus Cavs, anyone? Deliberately doing what anyone with a brain would do just doesn't sell the right narrative of a company constantly sneaking around in dark alleys, so we have to invent the fiction of a company that throws a sheet over its own head and tries to pretend it is invisible.
    Advertising/Marketing 101. Create a crisis that benefits consumers.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    2StarKing said:

DNA3000 said:

2StarKing said:

I agree, this is something someone taking 101 classes would come up with.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    It would get more people to spend that currently don't as they would be more worth your money for people hesitant because of such a low chance while the people that already spend will keep spending and maybe even more.
    DNA3000 said:

2StarKing said:

DNA3000 said:

2StarKing said:

I agree, this is something someone taking 101 classes would come up with.
    Lol, you kill me.

Back on topic. I too would like increased dropped rates. Gaining champs at the highest rarity keeps me interested in my roster, motivated to play, and willing buy crystals with cash.