**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Thor vs phoenix

UnoUno Posts: 119
I have both duped . which one should i take to r5.

Comments

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Phoenix deals more damages, and if you have her duped she can take a SP3 and still survive, or you can regen a lot of you do it well
  • Options
    NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Her regen is ****, but her damage output is insane if you play her carefully. She is hard to handle but rewarding if times correctly.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Thor
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Pass
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Nebula wrote: »
    Her regen is ****, but her damage output is insane if you play her carefully. She is hard to handle but rewarding if times correctly.

I don't know about her regen since I haven't duped her, but yeah her damages might be the best in the contest, 5 hit = sp3 + 10 furies is just ridiculus

• Options
    SerialSerial Posts: 9
    Pheonix for prestige, you'll see how important prestige is...
  • Options
    MordeMorde Posts: 2
    Thor if you want to play with him, Phoenix if u want prestige.
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Phoenix is a prestige monster, if you don't know why that's important then Thor for sure!
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Thor over phoenix in every possible situation. At r5 it doesn't matter who you have, your prestige will still be solid. No sensible alliance will have a requirement to have max class prestige on r5s, and the top alliances don't even have 4*s in their calculation.
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Thor!
  • Options
    WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    I'd debate waiting... Thor is great, Phoenix (as stated above) can be dangerous if played right but I might hold off and rank a totally different champ.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I'm all about Phoenix. She takes some time to build, but once she stacks Fury, she demolishes.
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    I have both but am waiting to grab Hyperion from arena to r5
  • Options
    hadz28hadz28 Posts: 8
    NMEONES wrote: »
    I have both but am waiting to grab Hyperion from arena to r5

agreed.

• Options
    Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Phoenix obviously!