Options

Bug after Maintainance

Is something wrong with game going on or is it just me after Maintainance I decided to continue story content of my act 3 I am at chapter 3 and look what I saw I tried restarting game

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Also act 1 and act 2 progression are showing 0% I can still play act 3 chapter 1
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    Yes Kabam wouldn't come out and address the issue let us know whether it's a bug or not.they will prolly just come again and ban all those who redid em
  • Options
    fr4nkdrfr4nkdr Posts: 24
    This isn't a bug...Kabam did say they were modifying Acts 1-4 (that was one of the whole points of this maintenance cycle)...go check out the forum post in News & Announcements

• Options
    Ive checked now and I can see rewards for act 1 to 3 are changed a bit and all 4 chapters for 3 acts are now showing with propose progression so i think it was a visual bug which kabam is not even gonna talk about.
  • Options
    I've just ch cked the Maintainance post saying now act 1 and 2 consist of 1 chapter and 3 of 2 chapters it was like that yesterday but now it's back to 4 chapters I haven't explore so I was gonna explore those acts but again 4 chapters is kabam taking back their update in the Maintainance