**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this a bug?

How is this possible?

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    Are you referring to the 10 shards? Cause the rewards slide
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You guys are missing it. He's showing that the "claim" button is active. Which means that person has done all 4 rounds to get it.

So, he's asking how it can be possible, if it's supposed to be locked behind each week and not supposed to be claimable until week 4?
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 186
    Claim it QUICK!!!! Lol
  • Options
    Darkening34Darkening34 Posts: 3
    Yea it is just hoping it isn’t a bannable offense because I accidentally claimed it
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Did you re-run the quest after exploring it? That's what completed the objective for me ^_^
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Did you re-run the quest after exploring it? That's what completed the objective for me ^_^

I thought you were supposed to only get that objective done with the other weeks?
    This seems..... interesting
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @Terra it seems like a bug to me, but I posted in the event thread two days ago and I didn't get any reply so I would assume that it's safe to collect rewards... I hope ^^"
  • Options

Is this a bug? Yes. While it's not intended for Summoners to be able to get all of the rewards this early in the month, we've decided to leave this as is. It might be a little easier than we had intended it to be, but there's still lots going on this month and other things to do as well!

Imma hold you to this Miike.
    Now, off to get all the milestones 😈
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★

Is this a bug? Yes. While it's not intended for Summoners to be able to get all of the rewards this early in the month, we've decided to leave this as is. It might be a little easier than we had intended it to be, but there's still lots going on this month and other things to do as well!

As a suggestion to piggy back on this bug, I don't know if most people would like this, but for months like this one and the previous where we have a lot of new content like variants, new story chapter, gauntlent etc, allowing all side quests and objectives to be accessible early on would be great because of so much going on and makes things easier to plan. And for months where there isn't much new content, you can lock the rewards like how it was initially intended for this month. I would love to hear thoughts on why monthly objectives are gated this way @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike did you guys fix this then? Because I have to wait. I am only 1/4.

Now while you said it’s a bug, but you guys are letting it stand. So why am I 1/4 while many others are 4/4? Why do I have to wait to claim it while so many others got it week 1? It just seems unfair. Especially after you guys said you will let it stay.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 ★★★★★

Now while you said it’s a bug, but you guys are letting it stand. So why am I 1/4 while many others are 4/4? Why do I have to wait to claim it while so many others got it week 1? It just seems unfair. Especially after you guys said you will let it stay.

Probably only effort a few
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Man I love Kabam sometimes

*runs off to get the shards*
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Did you rerun the quest after exploring?
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Why are people running it again after it's explored? I'm confused.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★

Why are people running it again after it's explored? I'm confused.

Each time you rerun a path it counts as exploring another chapter so you get to finish the solo objective quicker
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    So its ok to claim it and then use it?? No ban or nothing, correct?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    LordPSN said:

So its ok to claim it and then use it?? No ban or nothing, correct?

Yes it should be okay to claim and use it