Your advice pls

Tim0210Tim0210 Member Posts: 9
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Returned to the game after taking some time off, and I obviously missed a ton of old champs getting some serious buffs, and don't know some of the new champs abilities either.
Here's a screenshot of my current 5* roster. Any tips and explanations on which Champs to focus on to rank up and why?
Much appreciated!

Ps. Only one 6* on my roster (Terrax r2).
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Tim0210Tim0210 Member Posts: 9
    Forgot to mention. Looking to rank up champs to clear in game content. Not for AW defense or anything like that for now.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★
    Hulkbuster is pretty fun now, just wanna throw your specials into block and spam heavys
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    I'd say take gambit up. Has a easy playstyle and a good amount of utility.
    H3t3r said:

I'd say take gambit up. Has a easy playstyle and a good amount of utility.

Interesting. Never would've considered him if not for your comment. Thanks.
    No votes for Mr Sinister? I was under the impression he's pretty good. Am I wrong?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Gambit and She Hulk are the best options here
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    Just my opinion but I lean towards Red Hulk, Gambit, and Bulkduster (it's Hulkbuster, I couldn't resist calling him that). Good luck!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Tim0210 said:

Ace2319 said:

Hulkbuster is pretty fun now, just wanna throw your specials into block and spam heavys

Even unduped HB is worth ranking nowadays?
    Yes, he doesn't regen unduped, but very much worth ranking. His heavy reach is short which makes this trickier, but if you get them in the corner you can throw an SP2 into their block which will armor break and power drain/power lock them. Then you can spam heavies for shock and really good damage.

Tim0210 said:

Ace2319 said:

Even unduped HB is worth ranking nowadays?
    Yes, he doesn't regen unduped, but very much worth ranking. His heavy reach is short which makes this trickier, but if you get them in the corner you can throw an SP2 into their block which will armor break and power drain/power lock them. Then you can spam heavies for shock and really good damage.
    Thanks for the detailed answer. Much appreciated!
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    She hulk and red hulk
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Rulk.. he's simple to play and, dare I say.. effective. There's actually a lot of matches he can handle. I have an r3 6 star and use him for a lot.

Rulk.. he's simple to play and, dare I say.. effective. There's actually a lot of matches he can handle. I have an r3 6 star and use him for a lot.

Any pointers on how to use him best?
  • zxczxc Member Posts: 38
    With red hulk just spam l1s till you get to 10 heat charges and then use l2s for regen and more survivability or if you are low on health spam l2s to regen BTW heat charges are the orange fire icons on his buff bar . BTW,this is my first ever reply to a forum post and im new so will do my best to be helpful to everyone and not be rude
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,322 ★★★★★
    Tim0210 said:

Any pointers on how to use him best?
    Spam sp1 until 10 heat charges, and then do MLLLM combos, enemy dead.
    Sp2 if you need to Regen.

He's simple but oh so effective
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    In your level, Sinister helped me a lot. He recovers 70% of all criticals instantly and returns damage over time to the opponent with his sp1. He has a few nice synergies too.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    shulk, rulk, or HB.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,743 ★★★★★
    Gambit, she-hulk, and hulkbuster. I have gambit at 6* rank 3 unawakened. He’s awesome and does so much. Hulkbuster is fun when he works but a bit unreliable in my opinion. And she Hulk is good all around.
    Thanks everyone. Very helpful. Keep the tips coming. Starting to enjoy the game again after some time off.