Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Gifting accounts

DiablordDiablord Posts: 509 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
With the gifting event coming near, I wondered
Is it allowed to own multiple accounts and gift myself?
I own all the accounts and use them regurally.
Thx for any help.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Well i wonder if they will change the requirements to gift. It was beating act 2 but that's pretty easy for any new account to do
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

Well i wonder if they will change the requirements to gift. It was beating act 2 but that's pretty easy for any new account to do

same thoughts. i made an alt about 2 hours ago and acts 1 and 2 are already explored and i have around 350 units. i think it'll be relatively easy now to get through the first few acts and get a few ggcs to your main
  • Options
    They may increase the requirement to like level 12 or above only?
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    They haven't said anything otherwise, but alt account gifting does not violate TOS. Gifting for pay completely different
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Fitnesscw said:

same thoughts. i made an alt about 2 hours ago and acts 1 and 2 are already explored and i have around 350 units. i think it'll be relatively easy now to get through the first few acts and get a few ggcs to your main
    350? You should be at 1005, check my last post
  • Options
    Lol I'm at almost 7k. I do have like 6 accounts
  • Options
    Fitnesscw said:

Holy guacamole!!

• Options
    MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Fitnesscw said:

Wait what I only have 4
  • Options
    My friendd told he has 24 accounts.
    Each account has 100-300 units.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    Diablord said:

There needs to be a "cringe" reaction. Because that.
  • Options
    Diablord said:

That will be good for the lunar gifting event!!!!!
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I might sound dum, but can anyone tell me how to create an alt account? I want to start a few just to help during gifting and stuff but don't know how to make one.
    Also, do you need multiple devices for multiple accounts? Thanks!
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

I see your 7K units with 6 accounts and raise with 15K units on two alts... Gifting event here I come *_*
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Fitnesscw said:

350? You should be at 1005, check my last post
    did some reckless spending and masteries cost pretty much
  • Options
    grinding is much easier now because of the free sersi and ikaris.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Maratox said:

You can have multiple accounts and use the minis to gift to your main. Completely legal.

I've done this for 3 years.
    If it wasn't legal, I would know by now.
    However... the new updates to Act 1 and 2 make it FAR FAR easier to get units on new accounts than before, at least I'd assume as it's 1 chapter and not 4.
    It does make me wonder how they crammed the story into one chapter for Acts 1 and 2, and it does make me wonder if the new Act structure will play a part in the upcoming gifting event.
  • Options
    what level is required for the gift event?
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    Zan0 said:

500 fights and log in for 7 days in a row gets you 3k units. Took me like 2 days of chill grinding.

Wouldn't call that chill grinding please.unless u really less busy.crested one a week ago.Im yet to finish exploring act 2 coz I come back fr work and I'm already exhausted.and it's so boring unless u got something to prove,I doubt you can do that in two days.sorry
  • Options
    Irumili said:

Andrei_77 said:

what level is required for the gift event?

I think richtheman's guess is lvl 40.
    no not possible, Even people's main accounts that are like conqueror can not be level 40