No More L1 Alliance Revives in Loyalty Store?

2»

Comments

• BigSnackBigSnack Member Posts: 3
    Dude where they at? I need those revives and the cap in the glory store is silly plus I want to use my glory for level up items. The revives should be in the loyalty store weekly.
  • Sparrow93140oSparrow93140o Member Posts: 13
    They’re trying to ring money from map 8 players, that’s why this and no more timeouts, the games in its death throws thankfully
  • kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 518 ★★★
    Hi Kabam, we'd like to hear an official response regarding this.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s written in the AW season 30 announcement that mentions the loyalty store changes. Something like “replaced alliance potions with AW potions.”

They’re gone. You now can purchase 4 an AQ cycle with glory instead. Which was their response to the players to account for their removal from the loyalty store.

It’s written in the AW season 30 announcement that mentions the loyalty store changes. Something like “replaced alliance potions with AW potions.”

They’re gone. You now can purchase 4 an AQ cycle with glory instead. Which was their response to the players to account for their removal from the loyalty store.

This is saddening :(
    Honestly, I enjoy this game and still want to love it but Kabam keeps making bad decisions. They think removing those L1 revives in the loyalty store makes the game economy better, but in reality, forcing players to use glory for revives especially during input lags is a common issue is a dumb move :(
    If they want players to use glory for the L1 revives, at least reduce the price. 240 or 280 is too much to ask for 350 revives

Also, I know this. But most of us wanted to know WHY they did this. And why they think this is actually a better move than leaving the L1 alliance revives in loyalty store.
  • sfsiliconsfsilicon Member Posts: 113
    edited November 2021
    Been waiting for new LVL1 ally revives for a while now in the loyalty store and got to the point of looking for an answer. Didn't know they were permanently gone.

This is a horrible move and I don't get why AW revives and pots are available but not AQ. This feels like a way to prevent people from getting level up resources. No AQ revives via Loyalty = less Glory to spend on resources = less playing AQ = less Glory. Truly big anti-player cycle.
  • sfsiliconsfsilicon Member Posts: 113
    edited November 2021
    Here is the link but boy that last part is so misleading...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/285476/alliance-war-season-30#latest

Season 30 updates, here we go...
    Loyalty Store (Alliance War Potions Updated)
    Level 1 to Level 3 Alliance War Health Potions, Alliance War Team Health Potions, and Alliance War Team Revives available in the Loyalty Store, replacing the old Alliance Quest items
    sfsilicon said:

Here is the link but boy that last part is so misleading...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/285476/alliance-war-season-30#latest

Season 30 updates, here we go...
    Loyalty Store (Alliance War Potions Updated)
    Level 1 to Level 3 Alliance War Health Potions, Alliance War Team Health Potions, and Alliance War Team Revives available in the Loyalty Store, replacing the old Alliance Quest items

Yeah they can update the loyalty store but they shouldn't have to remove the L1 alliance revive for no good reason.
    Maybe if I keep writing this thread, hopefully people will notice this and make kabam revert the l1 revives in loyalty store. But I digress.
    Hi @Kabam Porthos please move this back to general discussions because from my point of view, this needs to be addressed by Kabam and not put into suggestions and requests.