**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A Great Counter for the Side Quest Aspect of Evolution Apocalypse!

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Ive seen a fair few people complaining about him. I used Nimrod, who is fairly new, but he is an incredible option for this. So tanky.

https://youtu.be/SKZso2UdTpY
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Gonna try guilly as I have her at r2, my guardian is only r4.
  • Options
    TJayTJay Posts: 38
    Thats some mad dexing skills. I can never successfully dex big daddy's sp2.
    But anyways back to the point- Nimrod shreds albeit a bit slowly for my tastes.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

People are complaining because they haven’t pulled or ranked up a proper counter. How many people have maxed out a champion that is not even available in the basic pool?

🤷‍♂️ Im just sharing, and if you dont have a proper counter for apoc thats kinda sad, Ghost, Warlock, Guardian I have seen solos with at least. As well as OG Vision, and Voodoo. I think Swedeah solod with Psylocke.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Malreck04 said:

Be sure to say guily99 as others reading this may be confused since the other guilly doesnt have use
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Re to this: Got him down to 13% in one run, could've been an easy solo if I had started with more health.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    G99 takes care of it easily. Guardian took a few fights and Mysterio for Magneto 👀

https://youtu.be/HYzOcl24MeY
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Gully 2099 is the ultimate Apoc killer. I used Diablo as my 2nd in all three paths. The difficulty is definitely going up each week. It'd be nice if the rewards went up as well. Had to rerun a few times. It was a decent amount of work for 750 6* shards.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Ive seen a fair few people complaining about him. I used Nimrod, who is fairly new, but he is an incredible option for this. So tanky.

Saw this the moment it was uploaded
  • Options
    Reaper2823Reaper2823 Posts: 42
    I used Ghost with boost she blew threw it
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Good skills, mate.

I can't Dex Apoc's SP2 either @TJay . But I didn't need to: used Punisher-2099 (Unawakened) and Apoc only threw three SP1s in the entire fight.

• Options

Good skills, mate.

I can't Dex Apoc's SP2 either @TJay . But I didn't need to: used Punisher-2099 (Unawakened) and Apoc only threw three SP1s in the entire fight.

I tried the dex a few times in the lower difficulties but kept getting caught by the third ball.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    IMIW worked fine for me. Spam Sp1 and dex his special.
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Torch with pre-fight absolutely melted Apoc
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

I dont get why people disagree on this post.
    I used Nimrod aswell, I used him for the entire paths and Apoc actually, he is awesome.
    Ive seen people say he is "slow" but I did this fight much faster with Nimrod than Warlock. And, I cant dex his specials for ****.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Ctuchik said:

I dont get why people disagree on this post.
    I used Nimrod aswell, I used him for the entire paths and Apoc actually, he is awesome.
    Ive seen people say he is "slow" but I did this fight much faster with Nimrod than Warlock. And, I cant dex his specials for ****.
    They disagree because they don't have a Nimrod to use, not because he s not a good counter.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★

Good skills, mate.

I prefer pushing to L2 because it's easier to dex with no block damage. Double dex at the beginning and stay nice and close to him. Triple dex once the gun starts firing. The more close you are to him, the more lenient those triple dexes are to evade the balls he shoots out. If you keep backing up, the timing window for the triple dex seems much smaller.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★

Good skills, mate.

I prefer pushing to L2 because it's easier to dex with no block damage. Double dex at the beginning and stay nice and close to him. Triple dex once the gun starts firing. The more close you are to him, the more lenient those triple dexes are to evade the balls he shoots out. If you keep backing up, the timing window for the triple dex seems much smaller.
    This is one of those times it's tricky to choose between a 'Like' and an 'Insightful'.

I'll go with Insightful...