**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apoc with +500% hp and aspect of evolution

Really kabam? We had troubles with the first two weak of the secondary quest and now you put an Apocalypse with +500% hp and aspect of evolution? How can we do this without revives? Ah i remember to you that there is still the parry and dex bug.......instead of release easier content while this bug isnt fixed, you release always harder ones.....

Comments

• Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    for me the path to the left is difficult, you should have given a bonus with Ikaris and Sersi or taken more than 3 champions in the quest.

The boss with 500% is really difficult I don't have a lot of potions and keep the units for the Christmas event I love it ^^
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Side quest is way over the top& since the 2 side paths are gated , that leaves Only have 2 usable heroes. Less room for error and the opposite of fun. I Used a 6* R3 Ultron and it took about 5 minutes to take down apoc with over 200 hits.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★

Side quest is way over the top& since the 2 side paths are gated , that leaves Only have 2 usable heroes. Less room for error and the opposite of fun. I Used a 6* R3 Ultron and it took about 5 minutes to take down apoc with over 200 hits.

How are you doing this fight…? My R3 ultron took him down in 2-3 mins max, maybe 100 hits if that..

You even regen off the specials so really not hard
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Monk1 said:

How are you doing this fight…? My R3 ultron took him down in 2-3 mins max, maybe 100 hits if that..

You even regen off the specials so really not hard
    There are better (Ultron) players than myself. Mines not awakened so I don’t get and regen from apoc specials.

Even linked by the far left path (I forgot what node) which I thought Was easier than apoc with aspect of evolution, it took me over 200 hits.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I got damn near to getting to a solo with unduped 6r3 P2099 and would have got it too if I had healed up all the way before I entered the fight
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Nimrod, G2099, and Warlock are all fully capable of waxing this Apoc without substantial issue. Nimrod is great if you aren’t comfortable dexing his specials because he can wipe away the prowess and has a ton of armor. G2099 and Warlock are great because they both have power control on the sp1 that you can use if the big guy won’t cooperate.

I have found that his sp2 is much easier to dex than his sp1. If you aren’t comfortable with that dex yet, I’d recommend practicing with the new practice tool. None of the champs mentioned above push him to four charges, so what you’ll want to do is M-L-L-L-Block when Apoc is above one bar of power, but below two. This makes it far less likely that he will throw his more difficult to evade sp1.

If you’re running G2099, you can continue that attack pattern past two bars of power and send him to full three bars as long as you have your sp1 ready. After the sp1, hold block, and repeat. He might never throw a single special, and G2099 has her low health burst healing that comes in clutch for this tactic.

Good luck, happy hunting!
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Monk1 said:

This week was far easier than last week.. what Are You looking for a walk over

Absolutely not.....with only 2 pg it isnt so easy as you say......
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Compared to last week this is easier. It’s about the difficulty of the first week.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I found the second week harder. Well, only because I have g2099, aa, torch and guardian. This side EQ needs highly developed rosters
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Really kabam? We had troubles with the first two weak of the secondary quest and now you put an Apocalypse with +500% hp and aspect of evolution? How can we do this without revives? Ah i remember to you that there is still the parry and dex bug.......instead of release easier content while this bug isnt fixed, you release always harder ones.....

No you had trouble not “we” lol, I soloed this boss with ultron and the other 2 weeks have been easy.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

I haven't had any difficulties so far, think about it it's the highest difficulty so it's meant for those with the skill and roster to handle. I dunno about your progression level but not all levels can be EASILY done by everyone. You may have to pop a potion or two and that's fine. If you had said something like for the difficulty you wish Kabam upped the reawards just a little bit to justify spending resources on then you prolly get more people on board. I will take this anyday over long grindy objectives.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Odin did the job for me. I didn't recorded that one but I did recorded the other path, if anyone interested I could share the video.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

Apocalypse was the easiest boss for me out of three week boss actually. 😒
    One shot him in first try while I didn’t one shot other week boss in first try.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    It isn't easy but treat this Apoc like a map 6 or 7 boss. Went in with a g2099 combo and solo'd 5 of 6 times in the top 2 difficlties (3rd time on Epic of all levels he clocked me with a surprisingly quick heavy). If you have a g2099 at 5/65 6r2 (like mine) she is a very good option.