**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KNULL AND SOME CHAMPIONS ARE RIDICULOUS [Edited by Mod for clarity]

Adem37Adem37 Posts: 29
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
hello, what I'm wondering is, how do you adjust the powers of these heroes, there is an iron man infinity war, it doesn't do anything other than defense, it sucks in terms of hitting power, the silver captain pattern does nothing but shock, super sukrul, the super one apart from the name nothing , and most importantly knuul , what is this knull ? for months , the one in the dark woke up , the darkness is coming , you shouted in the game , you said lord of the symbiotes It is illogical to give such an unstable and terrible power potential to a power that you thought existed when it was not there, is it stronger than kinğpinğ knul? Is doctor doom more talented than knul? Is the hulk more durable and stronger than the baster knull? corvus , closus , gost , how can these also have more damage potential than knul ? I couldn't figure it out , is the creature you call knull a useless , weak , incapable , weak , garbage creature ? So when no one was there, he had a sıl? How did he become the master of darkness? By making such a weak creature, you contradict yourself and make fun of us.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    read it if you want, don't read it, knull is not as great as it is called, in a game where captain america infinity war deals 100 thousand damage, knull's potential to inflict 40 thousand damage is worthless in my opinion.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    A champ is not defined only by its big yellow numbers. There is damage over time, utility, and synergies to consider, among other things.

Kabam designs champs for different uses. Some are damage dealers, some are support champs, some are defensive. We need all kinds on our rosters to compete and progress thru content.

Champs’ power level in the comix are not a guide as to how OP they’ll be in MCOC. If they were, everyone would get an OG Hulk and almost never lose a fight.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    I found it really tough to read and understand this post. Almost Evey second word had a grammatical error. And what do you mean by weak. Check out all content creators and don't believe the damage in deep dives as they are bugged
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Knull is great. Must not know how to play him. He’s for massive health pools and long fights. You’ll only get there once you beat act 4
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    So everybody who has been saying nothing but good things about Knull, are they deluded or blind or corrupt? Where we going with this because even if we're not going off of popular opinion but factual opinion, he seems pretty damn popular.
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Hoitado said:

Adem37 said:

No. I am not. Even hulk baster is better than knull .

You’re not what?
    Math teachers be like
  • Options
    How do you look so shallow , knull is not as strong as it is described , which synergy are you talking about , many heroes are strong with synergy , the main thing is pure power , knul also does not have that pure power , there are heroes more useful than him in long fights , we call knull , as strong as it is told It should be , but not that strong , it should also be strong in short fights and without synergy , unfortunately it will only work in long fights , but where are the long fights ? it doesn't fit in many scenes , it doesn't carry the weight from fight to fight , it starts every fight again from the low , in short it's worthless to me , hercules , corvus , gost , clossus , hulk baster , stays light next to these heroes , lord of darkness , he existed when there was nothing in the universe , I say a hero called should have more abilities , he shouldn't have that many bubbles .
  • Options
    When there is no turkish language, google translator translates that much
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 551 ★★★
    The OP gives me Lil Joh YouTuber vibes, got those who remember that dude. 💯
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    work all night on a drink o rum