**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game bugs

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
what if kabam closed the game for a month and used that time to focus solely on rebuilding the game. Like a scheduled maintenance that knocked out 4 weeks instead of 4 hours?

I would be totally down for that if it meant the game was fixed when it came back up.

Thoughts comments?

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Llessur said:

what if kabam closed the game for a month and used that time to focus solely on rebuilding the game. Like a scheduled maintenance that knocked out 4 weeks instead of 4 hours?

I would be totally down for that if it meant the game was fixed when it came back up.

Thoughts comments?

People who don't read the forums would likely quit. People who do read the forums would likely quit. Tracking these bugs isn't as easy as you may think it is. Kabam has different teams for different aspects, some EQ people, some bug people, etc. They are constantly working on trying to fix the bugs, even if it may not seem like it.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    No
  • It wouldn't be helpful because having too many hands on one project would bog it down, and you won't have the 1million players finding bugs for you
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Well, I don’t know... million(s) dollar company and they are too few 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Llessur said:

Thoughts comments?

That's not how a business works, and that's not how a software product is developed.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Today has been one of the most annoying and terrible experience I've had with the game. Encoutering bugs upon bugs, and what makes this even worse is when you have boost on and the game decided to make things worse. Yet, when we get compensation it's nothing close to what we use due to bugs. This is just ridiculous! I'm not sure if Kabam is fully aware of all the bugs in the game. I feel like nowadys in order to have video evidence you need to record ALL your fights, are you kidding me Kabam?! If you want us to exercise patience, then let your compensations reflect it especially for solo event. I just burned a number resources cos I didn't wanna to put the game due to having boosts active. Either way, I still would have wasted resources if I quit or not.
  • LangpouchLangpouch Posts: 29
    Recently switched devices and the game is unplayable on the newer phone.
    The game was frustrating on the older iPhone 8 and X but It’s unplayable on the iPhone 12.

Most of the time when I do eventually land a parry, if I charge a heavy attack with my champ it strangely dashes backwards instead.

My love for the game is fading away more and more as the weeks go by
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    And to think they would find answer by inventing a robot to play for them. kabam Tapsalot is the wrong move to figure out the issue?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Langpouch said:

Recently switched devices and the game is unplayable on the newer phone.
    The game was frustrating on the older iPhone 8 and X but It’s unplayable on the iPhone 12.

Most of the time when I do eventually land a parry, if I charge a heavy attack with my champ it strangely dashes backwards instead.

My love for the game is fading away more and more as the weeks go by

Really? That’s interesting. I have my old 8+ which runs the game fine but occasionally will have some lag, but my 12 pro max has zero issues
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    We have a winner of the game "I don't understand how mobile game development works and didn't do any research but here's my awesome idea anyway".

Thanks for playing.