**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

Too costly?

2»

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 673 ★★★
    Yes
    The timing makes the offer more outrageous. Perhaps if it were offered as an addition to Cyber Weekend instead of this pre-Cyber Weekend rip off.

I understand Kabam plans deals well in advance of us receiving the offer. However I believe there should be a final review which includes state of the game and community pulse, at least a day prior to offer going live.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 673 ★★★
    Yes
    Typical Kabam offers an 'F' rated purchase. Then a couple weeks later Kabam introduces content that benefits from the terrible offer.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 635 ★★★
    Yes
    why do they have to bundle the 5 and the 6 stars together? I just want the 5*
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,667 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Yes
    StainA said:

Have you ever actually seen anything that’s not too costly?

That's why 4 Jul, Cyber week deals received much attentions.
    Deadpool's offer denominated in gold also look attractive too.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,752 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I've got the units and this isn't even tempting.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 600 ★★★★
    Yes
    This offer is borderline criminal lol...
    6* R2 Duped Vision for 19.5k Units is actually insanity
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Yes
    I think that r2 gem has an extra 0. 7500 units for a r2 gem is the most stupid thing i ever saw. Even beating the 1100 units pop-ups for a 4* generic gem. I got those expiring, wish I could sell them back to kabam for a tenth of the price😀
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,377 ★★★
    Yes
    PantherAP said:

Nearly 20K units for a duped R2 6* Vision is ridiculous, especially when you consider how much better value you’ll get in a few days from the Cyber Monday deals for the same amount.

6* Vision is NOT worth $600-$700. These prices are out of hand, I didn’t even want to pay $15 for a T5B a few days ago!

Actually it was $15 for 15000 T5BC shards plus some T6BC shards
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Yes
    The dumb one is the one who pays, not the one who asks :wink:
    But yes, as someone mentioned above, MAYBE i'd pay this much for a 6* Herc.
    For a 6* Vision? Absolutely not.
  • Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33
    No
    6 k units is 4-5weeks of hard arena so not that big of a deal its better than it used to be and 4 star could only be bought with cash
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    No
    If this was not pre CW, I'd get it.
    100% f2p here. Rn sitting on exactly 15k units for offers. So I must skip it.
    Done with 99% of content, what do I need the extra units for anyway..
    People have bought 5* for 15k units in past years. Rip