**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why 3*s are still there in cav crystals !! Please stop it

2»

Comments

• Options
    Add thronebreaker crystals with only 4*s and above with high drop rates
    I have done 7.3.6 still game gives me 3* which I don't need .. this thing makes me to quit game ! Or maybe I will quit after December just waiting for December events after I will quit if things don't get better
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    If they remove 3*s, it'll mean a lot more iso, and hence gold available, which is awesome for us, bad for kabam, so if it happens, I'm estimating a 450 unit price for generic cavs
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I m bot I need 3*s

Why you guys don't vote

You don't...... seem to really know how polls work....... I mean, I guess if you don't care about seeing opposing viewpoints, and just want to insult people. If so, well done.

Ex. These polls are the equivalent to saying "Ice cream is the best. Do you:
    1. Love chocolate ice cream and think it is the best food ever
    2. Wish that other kinds of frozen dessert like gelato or frozen custard or ice cream alternatives were more available
    3. I [a]m bot need leaf

An alternative and less biased poll might include opposing options such as "I'm not a huge fan of ice cream" or "If you eat lots of ice cream and don't lose weight because of it, you might have been able to predict that" (directly corresponding to opinions like "I never really focus on cavs so I don't care" or "Wow, you keep getting the most likely result from a randomly generated system?"). Some people think that cavs are well balanced. Some people like a chance based game. Some people like salads (gonna equate them to arenas here, hot take everyone) because they have a proven and measurable benefit or just because they like them. Of course you don't like to lose, but you seem generally upset about it, and I don't see how this poll is supposed to help....

You also are using free crystals (I presume that you didn't pay for those, although you can now pay for extras) as an example. Plenty of quests have guaranteed rewards, like resources or a guaranteed level of champion. Kabam has found a nice way to introduce a few extra cavs into side quests and monthly content that at a base minimum provides what you have received. Personally, I have received 2 3* champions, one 5* Nebula dupe, and a 6* Nebula dupe. I had terrible luck for a long time, and actually have kept stats on every cav ever opened on my account. There are long streaks where I pulled only 3* champs with the occasional 4*, and then there will be times where you might open several 6* champs within 5 crystals. That's how it works.

If you don't want to see me hyperanalyze things..... well then this post is not the post for you my friend. Let us look at the OP.
    "Whyyyyyyyy I mean whyyyyyyy......It is frustrating".....Fair, I guess. It do be like that sometimes.
    "I always get 3*s from cav crystals" While this is technically possible, because that is how it works, I really, really doubt this.
    "I popped 5 world's end crystal and got all 3*s not a single 5*s or 6*s ..." Honestly, not great luck, but also not that surprising. Have you looked at the odds on each crystal? 40% to get a 3*, 31.5% to get a 4*..... It is just over a 1% chance on any given 5 crystals that you open to receive all 3* champs. This is pretty rare (which should make you want to open more cavs).
    "I m thronebreaker why do I need 3*s ." I'm going to assume that you already know about the Variant chapter requiring 3* champs. Other than that, they provide synergies for more rare champions that you don't have at a higher level (laugh all you want, but I had to use a 3* Heimdall until like two weeks ago and I've been TB for a long time). They blast through some lower level arenas with the 3x boosts that are readily available. Past base levels, you do not NEED them to progress through the game, but they sure as heck can make an impact on your roster and give you increased 4* shards, which is better for iso, and shards for all higher tier champs. If you want a guaranteed champ level, only open tier specific crystals.
    "Or bring thronebreaker crystals instead" I would actually be cool with this, but it has a major problem. For them to not break the game, they have to be introduced relatively slowly and expensively. That means that you're more likely to open a lot of cav crystals for every one TB crystal you might get. (this all come with the caveat that most players will not dump obscene amounts of money on said crystals. If that is you, then you probably don't care). The next evolution of crystals has been introduced (mythic) and is relatively lackluster. My prediction is that TB crystals will not come in until at least after 7.4 is released, if not much later.

I had some free time and wanted to rant, but I really do sympathize with the overall feeling of the OP. I've been there, and your luck might turn around. It might not, because that is how chance works, but the likelihood is that it will. Take that as you will.

Wow you write an entire essay ...

Just one advice go and get a life .. don't get mad over a game loll
    Says the player getting mad over a video game.

Thats your entire post dude. Offer varying poll options rather than just ones that agree with your view point.

I don't think a crystal with only 4* or above would be sensible unless they reworked how iso gains worked...
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Yes , remove 3*s from cav crystals
    In my opinion the crystals grand-master and cavalier shouldn’t contain 3* anymore and the 4* rate should be 3* + 4* rates. With that, the players would get more iso to level up champions (dupes) without having more 5* (except the 5* shards of the 4* dupe).
    3* are quite useless (no specific arenas...), no need to get them anymore when the player is Cav or TB.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    I m bot I need 3*s
    My humanity was lost the day I installed this
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    I m bot I need 3*s

You don't...... seem to really know how polls work....... I mean, I guess if you don't care about seeing opposing viewpoints, and just want to insult people. If so, well done.

2. Wish that other kinds of frozen dessert like gelato or frozen custard or ice cream alternatives were more available
    3. I [a]m bot need leaf

An alternative and less biased poll might include opposing options such as "I'm not a huge fan of ice cream" or "If you eat lots of ice cream and don't lose weight because of it, you might have been able to predict that" (directly corresponding to opinions like "I never really focus on cavs so I don't care" or "Wow, you keep getting the most likely result from a randomly generated system?"). Some people think that cavs are well balanced. Some people like a chance based game. Some people like salads (gonna equate them to arenas here, hot take everyone) because they have a proven and measurable benefit or just because they like them. Of course you don't like to lose, but you seem generally upset about it, and I don't see how this poll is supposed to help....

You also are using free crystals (I presume that you didn't pay for those, although you can now pay for extras) as an example. Plenty of quests have guaranteed rewards, like resources or a guaranteed level of champion. Kabam has found a nice way to introduce a few extra cavs into side quests and monthly content that at a base minimum provides what you have received. Personally, I have received 2 3* champions, one 5* Nebula dupe, and a 6* Nebula dupe. I had terrible luck for a long time, and actually have kept stats on every cav ever opened on my account. There are long streaks where I pulled only 3* champs with the occasional 4*, and then there will be times where you might open several 6* champs within 5 crystals. That's how it works.

If you don't want to see me hyperanalyze things..... well then this post is not the post for you my friend. Let us look at the OP.
    "Whyyyyyyyy I mean whyyyyyyy......It is frustrating".....Fair, I guess. It do be like that sometimes.
    "I always get 3*s from cav crystals" While this is technically possible, because that is how it works, I really, really doubt this.
    "I popped 5 world's end crystal and got all 3*s not a single 5*s or 6*s ..." Honestly, not great luck, but also not that surprising. Have you looked at the odds on each crystal? 40% to get a 3*, 31.5% to get a 4*..... It is just over a 1% chance on any given 5 crystals that you open to receive all 3* champs. This is pretty rare (which should make you want to open more cavs).
    "I m thronebreaker why do I need 3*s ." I'm going to assume that you already know about the Variant chapter requiring 3* champs. Other than that, they provide synergies for more rare champions that you don't have at a higher level (laugh all you want, but I had to use a 3* Heimdall until like two weeks ago and I've been TB for a long time). They blast through some lower level arenas with the 3x boosts that are readily available. Past base levels, you do not NEED them to progress through the game, but they sure as heck can make an impact on your roster and give you increased 4* shards, which is better for iso, and shards for all higher tier champs. If you want a guaranteed champ level, only open tier specific crystals.
    "Or bring thronebreaker crystals instead" I would actually be cool with this, but it has a major problem. For them to not break the game, they have to be introduced relatively slowly and expensively. That means that you're more likely to open a lot of cav crystals for every one TB crystal you might get. (this all come with the caveat that most players will not dump obscene amounts of money on said crystals. If that is you, then you probably don't care). The next evolution of crystals has been introduced (mythic) and is relatively lackluster. My prediction is that TB crystals will not come in until at least after 7.4 is released, if not much later.

I had some free time and wanted to rant, but I really do sympathize with the overall feeling of the OP. I've been there, and your luck might turn around. It might not, because that is how chance works, but the likelihood is that it will. Take that as you will.

can i get a TLDR pls
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I m bot I need 3*s

Why you guys don't vote

3. I [a]m bot need leaf

Lol the irony.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I m bot I need 3*s

3. I [a]m bot need leaf

can i get a TLDR pls
    TLDR:
    Step 1: look at drop rates before you open crystals
    Step 2: understand statistics, which occasionally mess with you for fun
    Step 3: write better polls that actually encapsulate possible opposing viewpoints
    Step 4: understand that things are the way they are for a reason. They’re actually better now than than they were, and they probably aren’t changing much any time soon.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I m bot I need 3*s

Why you guys don't vote

3. I [a]m bot need leaf

1. I did vote for the only option that was remotely close to what my opinion actually was.
    2. Clocking in at around 800 words, I guess it’s possible that it could count as an essay. If so, I want more essays that I can write that quickly. Also, my structure was horrendous so glad I’m not getting a grade on that.
    3. Not mad. It is just a game, but it genuinely seemed like you didn’t understand how or why part of it was working. Also, I was trying to help you interact better on the forums. It’s more helpful if you’re open to more opposing views or feedback if you genuinely want to grow as a player or in your knowledge of the game.
    4. I do happen to have a life. This is just a fun part of it.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    I m bot I need 3*s

3. I [a]m bot need leaf

can i get a TLDR pls
    TLDR:
    Step 1: look at drop rates before you open crystals
    Step 2: understand statistics, which occasionally mess with you for fun
    Step 3: write better polls that actually encapsulate possible opposing viewpoints
    Step 4: understand that things are the way they are for a reason. They’re actually better now than than they were, and they probably aren’t changing much any time soon.
    Thank You!
  • Options

Why you guys don't vote

3. I [a]m bot need leaf

1. I did vote for the only option that was remotely close to what my opinion actually was.
    2. Clocking in at around 800 words, I guess it’s possible that it could count as an essay. If so, I want more essays that I can write that quickly. Also, my structure was horrendous so glad I’m not getting a grade on that.
    3. Not mad. It is just a game, but it genuinely seemed like you didn’t understand how or why part of it was working. Also, I was trying to help you interact better on the forums. It’s more helpful if you’re open to more opposing views or feedback if you genuinely want to grow as a player or in your knowledge of the game.
    I just know that I m giving a suggestion to bring a great and nice change in game ... But idk why I feels like you're a kabam employee or a fanboy who is critisizing the positive change so people remain stuck over 3*s .. idk what is your problem... If a change bring benefits to endgame players, why are you critisizing it ??? Huh
  • Options
    For low level players 3*s are good for them but think yourself what endgame players like me feel when you get 3*s from cav crystals .. I m tired of all this **** ...

End of discussion from my end ....
  • Options
    I m bot I need 3*s

Why you guys don't vote

3. I [a]m bot need leaf

I just know that I m giving a suggestion to bring a great and nice change in game ... But idk why I feels like you're a kabam employee or a fanboy who is critisizing the positive change so people remain stuck over 3*s .. idk what is your problem... If a change bring benefits to endgame players, why are you critisizing it ??? Huh
    They could just give everybody every character at r4 6* instantly. That would be a pro player move, but you can surely understand how stupid that is, right?

Removing 3*'s from crystals would make ISO an entirely zero issue. That's not how mobile games work. They're fun because they're about growing an account over time and having something to work towards. If ISO becomes a zero issue, that streamlines your account growth massively resulting in the game becoming stale significantly faster.

It sounds like you (somehow) didn't realise this was a mobile game when you went into it, and are now surprised that it's a mobile game and you actually have to work for stuff - despite that being the model and reason why people play mobile games in the first place.
  • Options
    I m bot I need 3*s

For low level players 3*s are good for them but think yourself what endgame players like me feel when you get 3*s from cav crystals .. I m tired of all this **** ...

Maybe you shouldn't be playing a gacha game then.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I m bot I need 3*s

3*s aren't really that good for low level players. Start a new account and see how fast you progress beyond 3*s. Low level players also can't buy Cav crystals. A lot of the people disagreeing with you are endgame players. No one likes getting 3*s from Cavs. That doesn't mean removing them would be good for game balance.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Yes , remove 3*s from cav crystals
    Just need a 300 unit thronebreaker crystal or something. The discount thronebreakers get on gmcs and cavs are laughable.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I m bot I need 3*s

Why you guys don't vote

3. I [a]m bot need leaf

The dissenting opinions are specifically stating why this would inevitably be less fun for them? Your suggestion posits a change you think would be more fun for you, they disagreed, and described why it would be less fun for many. Your inability to see that as anything but kabam fanboying is your dilemma.

But, given that BG is a prime example of someone that enjoys resource management, and your forum name in just a cheap shot at him, I can make my own assumptions about your play style.
  • Options
    IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    I voted for a TB crystal but, not as suggested. I think a TB crystal could be nice but, it would still need to have 3* champs. Just at a slightly lower percentage like, 5%-10% off of 3* chance, then reallocate that into the other options. With 6* getting only 0.5 or 0.25% of that reallocated percentage. Just a little more but, nothing serious. So, basically something not worth creating and a waste of time. Honestly, I could care less. I usually select poll options at random and try to justify my response. I’m having trouble doing it this time…
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Why aren’t there 2 stars in Cavalier crystals is the real problem. Stop shorting us on rarities Kabam! Add 2 stars to cavalier crystals!