**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Falcon and sixth sense node

KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just brought Falcon into AQ for the sixth sense lane for the first time and while locked on he's constantly being auto blocked. No other nodes that would increase AA or grant immunity to DAAR so what gives?I usually just use Cap and parry heavy but figured I'd give Falcon a go and now it seems I'm stuck using a champ who should counter the node but does nothing instead.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Can you take a pic of the nodes, and defender?
  • Options
    Hey there, as someone brought up, if you happen to know which other nodes were active, who the defenders were, or if you happened to catch any footage of this, that could help us to replicate the conditions this occurred under and look into this a bit more easily.
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Can you take a pic of the nodes, and defender?

AQ map 7, already did the lane so can't take a picture now but it happened against nebula, rogue and corvus. None of the other nodes were or any consequence to what was occurring.
  • Options

Hey there, as someone brought up, if you happen to know which other nodes were active, who the defenders were, or if you happened to catch any footage of this, that could help us to replicate the conditions this occurred under and look into this a bit more easily.

I'll check later tonight if there's an easily accessible sixth sense somewhere to test against and try to record some or can try to remember to record in section 3 since I run the same path. It was pretty regular auto blocks so really anywhere the sixth sense node is should have the same results using Falcon.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I got autoblocked on map6 by the imiw in section 3