**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CW deals

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
What do you guys think about the offers?

Comments

• Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    If I had $100 or more to spend I’d love to pickup that juicy deal 3 times. But I don’t. Other deals are just okay.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    I really liked the advanced summoner bundle 4, but that's the only one I was really excited about. Always short on t2a.
  • Options
    I personally don't mind for my account but i can understand why other people aren't a fan
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    I knew no matter what they sold, some would complain.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

The awakening gem and 2020 champion selector looks enticing but I’ve to spend 15k on other stuffs just to unlock the offer? (At which point I won’t even have the units left to buy the offer itself lol)

Of course bc 2021 isn't over yet 🤣
  • Options
    DernickDernick Posts: 26
    Weak offer, expeted offer 18t units. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

I really liked the advanced summoner bundle 4, but that's the only one I was really excited about. Always short on t2a.

I agree and maybe would buy it, but I don’t think I have enough iso or gold to allow me to utilize this offer to the fullest
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    Trash
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Mase1127 said:

I knew no matter what they sold, some would complain.

Let me see all the deals purchased, including odins for that matter. Then we'll talk.
    People will buy them. As many people as there are that run to the Forum, there are more who will buy the deals. It's literally extras on top of the regular Unit Offers. If you think no one will touch them, you don't know how BF/CM works.
    Where did he say he thinks nobody will touch them?
    When he asked to see the purchases.
  • Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    I wish they would realize TB players don't need T4 class catalysts
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Honestly the final unit deal after spending 15k is awesome but the road to it sucks hard. I saved 15k units with the intent of grabbing an Odin and now I'm strongly reconsidering. I want the 2020 crystal for Apoc but I did that bundle last year and got shafted HARD so im not sure I want to risk it.