**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cyber Deals - a cav player opinion

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
For CAV players, I think the deals were well worth it. The cyber unit store was a cool addition. They are really trying to push us towards thronebreaker. New title soon maybe?

Also, I love have all the cav nexus crystals in the pack.

I got VERY lucky with the 2020 selector. Was missing this kind of crystal (a pick ten) in the July deals.

Went for a few featured pulls. Got spider man 2099, not amazing, but fun to play.

Love that I got big daddy apoc❤️

Comments

• Options
    you think this is worth it? if you do i dont know what would you say about previous years cyber weekends
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★
    Pretty awesome pulls.
  • Options

🐋

Lol. Small whale for cyber. I spent none during that 4th.
  • Options

you think this is worth it? if you do i dont know what would you say about previous years cyber weekends

I didn’t spend last year for the 4th or cyber. Spring cleaning (2nd time it came around) and now this cyber weekend I’ve bought.

I buy the pass for sigil witch and occasional deals that look nice. Never really spent tons during gifting either so this will help me for the next month.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,873 ★★★★★
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Congrats man those are some great pulls! I feel like even if they are worse from last year, who cares? If this made OP happy then it was money well spent!