**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Setup phase

SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 87
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
AQ Setup phase is showing as starting in 8 days. Same as last week. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• PhartedPharted Posts: 30
    edited November 2021
    AQ setup phase was supposed to start today. Now showing start 8 days from now. Honestly, game has so many bugs right now ... this is how it feels when trying to play.
  • Rougue1Rougue1 Posts: 9
    edited November 2021

Was AQ next week cancelled??? I went to setup cause Day 1 should’ve been tomorrow and….. 7 days til next setup…
  • Kabam is looking at it, it’s probably just a repeat of the last timer bug/error.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    I hope they do because I don't want to play AQ as long as it is much harder as planned
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    this past AQ it said 8 days then it started normal time but with broken PI champs and over excessive health/attack pools
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    DNA3000 said:

Kabam is looking at it, it’s probably just a repeat of the last timer bug/error.

Did they post somewhere that they’re looking at it?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    They're still looking at the issue of higher PI champs on maps 1-6. I haven't seen any communication on the 7 day setup timer. And I wouldn't mention that at all, a week off from bugged AQ isn't a bad thing.
    Agree. Just need a sentence or two from Kabam saying as such.

Hey everyone, the team is looking into why this is persisting and working on implementing a fix. Once we have more definitive info to share, we'll let everyone know.

Thanks for the update
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Carmel1 said:

Hey everyone, the team is looking into why this is persisting and working on implementing a fix. Once we have more definitive info to share, we'll let everyone know.

With the holiday AND
    AQ still broken with the 6* defenders AND
    Compensation that just insult everyone
    Just ask your team to skip this week until you fix everything
    I agree. As this is same issue at start of last week. Only goes to show the issue with 6*s and more hp and attack then should if isn’t fixed either
  • Stallion_1914Stallion_1914 Posts: 9
    edited November 2021
    Has anyone heard anything about AQ being postponed
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,415 Guardian
    edited November 2021
    Why would they need to come out and say that it is scheduled as normal if it is scheduled as normal.

It's as if some ppl never even heard that the same inadvertent 8 day listing has been happening before, but DID NOT ACTUALLY change when AQ was. AQ has started as normal, so it is as scheduled as normal.

• DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78

Why would they need to come out and say that it is scheduled as normal if it is scheduled as normal.

It's as if some ppl never even heard that the same inadvertent 8 day listing has been happening before, but DID NOT ACTUALLY change when AQ was. AQ has started as normal, so it is as scheduled as normal.

Because it’s customer service. If there isn’t really an issue then Kabam Zibiit would have responded differently. So obviously there is an issue
  • It's not even “late” yet.

And as if the 8 days was true, that all the officers of an alliance would all decide to take a 8-day break from playing the game entirely and so not bother checking in (because it said won’t start for another 8 days), or that other members who don’t care about playing the game except for AQ would then be justified in saying “see you in 8 days”, well I guess in that case there might be an argument to be had.
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 113
    Is it even allowing the setup of AQ? Last I looked at it, you couldn't even select your map or mods.
  • DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78

Is it even allowing the setup of AQ? Last I looked at it, you couldn't even select your map or mods.

Not at the moment, which is part of the problem.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Seems like it's showing setup now. Haven't tried it though.
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81

Same for our ally
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    Why is no one from Kabam communicating? Set up now working but has AQ been fixed since last week? Or are we just gonna get more radio silence…