**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

No More +20% Battlechip Boost?

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
Haven't received any confirmation if the removal of the gold boost also means that battlechip boost is also removed?

Comments

• BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 253 ★★★
    More than likely it’s not coming back, unless they are going to give battlechips a permanent boost
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    The permanent 30% boost to the crystals listed will far outweigh the 20% battlechip boost in the gold department.

Yes you’ll get (theoretically) 20% less units but just for the small window when we would’ve had a boost.

Tbh I’ll take far more gold year round for negligibly less units for a couple weeks.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    It's the unit acquisition from battlechips im more concerned about. Gold is easier to obtain for f2p like me who ranks less champions
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,060 ★★★★
    It was a boost to earning battlechips, +30% bc in the small window of the boost was pretty negligible to units aquired
    Odachi said:

It was a boost to earning battlechips, +30% bc in the small window of the boost was pretty negligible to units aquired

Uhh no it's not. Not when there are people like me who grind in arena
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,060 ★★★★
    kenadroid said:

Odachi said:

Well... how many battlechips can "people like you" earn during 7days? 200k would be a higher amount so 20% is +40k chips. This isn't a lot big picture.
    Odachi said:

kenadroid said:

Odachi said:

Well... how many battlechips can "people like you" earn during 7days? 200k would be a higher amount so 20% is +40k chips. This isn't a lot big picture.
    I mean, I got 1,125 units 4 times already from the Thronebreaker Arena crystal
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 757 ★★★
    Is there any update on how Kabam will handle the battlechips, if there's going to be a 20% boost as well?
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    I would take 30% less gold for boosted battle chip acquisition.

It is already impossible to spend the gold I have so why do I need more?