**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hows the doom grind going (for those who are doing it)?

Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
End of day 1 of arena for me and I'm currently at 15m. Aiming to get 45m by the end of the 3 days to get myself a 5 star doom. Wheres everyone else at?

Comments

• Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    30 million is enough for 5star doom

End of day 1 of arena for me and I'm currently at 15m. Aiming to get 45m by the end of the 3 days to get myself a 5 star doom. Wheres everyone else at?

• Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

You guys are underestimating how many people already have doom. The vast majority of the hard-core grinders all ready have him. The few who don't will put up extremely high numbers. The top of the 6* will be really high. More people will put up over 200 million than did for say Hercules or hyperion. However it will drop significantly after that. So the average of the top 50 will be the highest ever, however 51-100 will be much below average of the record. I imagine 170 will probably be the cutoff.

5* I haven't really looked at the data enough, but again so many people have him, I expect it to be again, heavy at the top, but 400-500 will probably be around a pretty good new champ. 60 mil to be safe, but if I was grinding I'd be comfortable at 55.

Seeing that I think 6* will go max of 120 mil and 5* will go around 40-60 mil
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I got 6* doom already
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I’m sure 1 million point is more than enough to get a duplicated 6* Doom.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    A lot of predictions I've seen is 200m+ on the arena.
    Just for fun, I ran through my 6* roster twice just to see where I'd end up, which is 19.8m

I don't know how people have the time, energy, effort, and willpower to focus this hard on obtaining him.

I still think Kabam should change the "top 100" to a "top %" to obtain champs. Most average people can't dedicate that kind of time to something.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    This is a weird arena , almost everyone I know has him. I expect the arena to be average.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

well uh yeah about that

We flexing?
    Pipe down

"You fu**ing killed him dude!"
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

I’m sure 1 million point is more than enough to get a duplicated 6* Doom.

Strategic