Options

Holy ****! Can't login game even with a VPN

Hey Kabam, I known you can't continue your business in China, but what the hell, let the user that used a VPN, to login the game in China please!

Comments

• Options
    fatalazyfatalazy Posts: 19
    VPN should be a workaround as I said.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,795 ★★★★★
    This isn't to do with Kabam here.
    Wait until it becomes available again, if it becomes available
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,570 ★★★★
    unsure If same goes for the android version?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    fatalazy said:

The workaround suppose to be: use VPN to setup Apple ID in other countries, then download MCOC in that country’s App Store, then do the same login.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Reference said:

fatalazy said:

The workaround suppose to be: use VPN to setup Apple ID in other countries, then download MCOC in that country’s App Store, then do the same login.
    Already, I'm using an US store account. By Kabam bans by (Kabam user account) region.
  • Options
    fatalazy said:

Reference said:

fatalazy said:

Already, I'm using an US store account. By Kabam bans by (Kabam user account) region.
    Did you delete and then download the game again? I cannot test for myself, but maybe the limitation is within the game client itself. Just changing the Apple ID and using a VPN to egress from somewhere outside China might not be enough to remove the limit.
  • Options
    Updated to today's latest version, problem solved.