**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Corvus still worth the rank up as a 5* sig 1?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve seen both sides to the story. Some people tell me just wait for the 6* and some tell me it’s the stupidest question of all time. I don’t run suicides but I have them already purchased and I might use them. I’m looking for a champ will greatly help in act 7 exploration. I just don’t know if he’s worth all my recources to get him from r1 to r5.

My r3s are Cgr, warlock, mole man, and torch, my r5s are ghost, doom, Claire, warlock, hype, mags, cap iw, colossus, apocalypse, prof x(my favorite) and dragon man, all duped

Is Corvus still worth the rank up as a 5* sig 1? 54 votes

Rank up Corvus sig1 all the way
90%
SnizzbarErza_ScarletJadedzuffyTerraBpn88855Cheeseontoast1Buckylives2_0FrankWhitePikoluAmazing_Demon05Hector_1475LordSmasherGabebravoEtjamaMother_FlerkenSquirrelguyLeathersmw2017TimeGenesisAMS94 49 votes
Save the recources, he’s not worth it
9%
heruheru511Eaunzo76BigMacAdvOGAvenger 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yup still worth it. I’ve never ran suicides with him but had them unlocked well before he was released. He’s helpful act 7, monthly eq and aq. I never bring him to war.
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Thx for bringing that up as well, I would use him for war sometimes but now that season 31 will have bans, I’m not so sure
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★
    I've a 6* R2 and soon gonna R3 him unawakened. If I get him as a 5* I'd awaken him with the gem and max him out too. I really like using him in AQ and quests. Plus he's great with suicide masteries
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Yes....unless u already have a duped 6*
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I use my unawakened r3 all the time, no suicides. If I were at the same position in the game with no 6*, I’m not sure if I’d awaken and bring up a 5*, but I would definitely consider it
  • Rank up Corvus sig1 all the way
    Honestly there are way better options for act 7 exploration than him, but he still isn't a bad choice. Especially with 3.2 in cav EQ
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Corvus is only mildly helpful in Act 7 with the health pools as substantial as they are. Even with suicides, it takes a cycle or two of his glaive charges to take out the first few opponents for missions.

However, he is widely useful in AQ maps 5/6 (possibly 7) so if you feel that’s sufficient to rank him, you will certainly get use out of him.

If nothing else, a duped corvus was almost a necessity for the Shang χ boss rush a few months ago. We may be likely to see something like that again in the future.