**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who to R3?

I have a Mutant, Skill and Tech T5cc. Who should I take to R3? I run the recoil masteries. Also, I have a 5* Apoc to go with Cable and Gambit. I have a maxed 5* HulkBuster so probably won’t rank him right now. Red Mags and Moleman are already R3. Thanks for the input!

Who to R3? 15 votes

Gambit
0%
Fury
13%
Captain_MonticaOEMV 2 votes
Domino
0%
Cable
6%
Whasted 1 vote
Sentinel
0%
Colossus
20%
Bpn88855Buttttt4Tigerquick 3 votes
Stryfe
33%
Terrathanks4playingCosmosurfer2000RenaxqqBolland 5 votes
Sunspot
0%
Killmonger
6%
Rockypantherx 1 vote
Other (specify)
20%
Bus82JoshKosh557Superjoe8293 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 461 ★★★
    Looks like most votes are for Colossus. Although, I’m not too impressed with him unduped. If I could awaken him that would be a slam dunk. Any other suggestions?
  • Options
    Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42
    Other (specify)
    I would probably hold off for now, if Colossus was duped that would be a great choice.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 461 ★★★

Looks like most votes are for Colossus. Although, I’m not too impressed with him unduped. If I could awaken him that would be a slam dunk. Any other suggestions?

I personally think sentinel is r3 worthy

White mags would be a cool r3, and a cable is also a solid option

hawkeye is solid if you can get him duped
    Thanks. I’m considering Sentinel but can’t really get a hang of his play style. Hitting into the opponents block for the first half of the fight just doesn’t feel that fun. But he might be worth the rank up. I already have Warlock, Ghost, Guardian and Hulkbuster as maxed 5* so Sentinel might fill out the tech team. Maybe I just need to practice with him more.