**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker holiday calendar

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
I just became thronebreaker today and i wanted to know if the holiday calendar for cavalier and thronebreaker is the same?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I think UC and below got a 5*(might need a correction on this), Cavs got 5k 6* shards, I'm unsure what TBs got though. Nexus perhaps?
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    That’s a bummer because it seems the difference is substantial.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    You’ll still get the X-mas gift!!
  • Options
    ARW2000 said:

Hope this helps, my main is thronebreaker alt is cav so both calendars side by side
    The selectors are 25% vs 10%

Yea that is helpful! Thanks!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★

Let me know if you receive the TB version for the calendar starting 21 Dec which I think you should.
  • Options

Let me know if you receive the TB version for the calendar starting 21 Dec which I think you should.

My calendar actually got upgraded the next day but sadly I'll be missing the 25% catalyst selector but i did get extra 5* shards.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★

My calendar actually got upgraded the next day but sadly I'll be missing the 25% catalyst selector but i did get extra 5* shards.
    Then write in to Support as one other in similar situation said it will be adjusted.