Options

Will Kabam consider reducing length of AQ?

In my experience playing mcoc for 6+ years that alliance members lose interest at around day 4 and sometimes earlier than that Anyone else feel similarly?

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    the later days were always easier because of mods, so it was day 1-2 of map 7 that were tough, with map 8 i never even know what day it is without mods lol
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I'd love if aq was cut down to 4 days. Obviously keeping the rewards and a little difficulty bump. having 3 days off would be awesome.
  • Options
    I doubt it. First of all, that would cut everyone's AQ rewards, and that probably wouldn't go over very well. And saying "just increase rewards to compensate" then turns this request from "shorten AQ" to "give me 25% more rewards for free" which is not going to happen. And second, I suspect reducing the duration of AQ would be seen as more of an engagement penalty than an engagement positive: more people probably play the game for AQ than play the game in spite of AQ.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

I'd love if aq was cut down to 4 days. Obviously keeping the rewards and a little difficulty bump. having 3 days off would be awesome.

Er... you currently do have three days off.
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    4 days on 4 days off would be nice. You would have to increase the prestige in 4 days instead of 5 though and it would increase difficulty to hit the same points in less time.
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    I wouldn’t really care if the rewards decreased
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Aq sucks! Boring, redundant and needs to be killed all together. That being said fewer days is certainly welcome as long as the down time is increased proportionally.