**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please Kabam stop this!!

Please, stop this six sinister arena! I can't see thus champs anymore!! It's a torture!!
Are the arena isnt exhausting enough?!

God, i dont want to go to the new movie just because of you!!

Do something!!

Comments

• Options
    Avi613Avi613 Posts: 61

Then don't do it. Nothing is forcing you to do it and if an arena is the reason you don't wanna see the new movie, then sorry to hear that.

First I'm joking about the movie.. actually I'm going to watch him in 2 hours..

Second, no one forcing me, but i love the this game , and i really like to doing arena , and I think it's exhausting to fight those champions for the whole month..you do not have to agree with me, but to say "do not play" is not nice, I wanted to share here to see if there are others who think like me
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Avi613 said:

Then don't do it. Nothing is forcing you to do it and if an arena is the reason you don't wanna see the new movie, then sorry to hear that.

Second, no one forcing me, but i love the this game , and i really like to doing arena , and I think it's exhausting to fight those champions for the whole month..you do not have to agree with me, but to say "do not play" is not nice, I wanted to share here to see if there are others who think like me
    you know you can choose any of the 3 enemy teams you have offered right? RIGHT?!?!?
  • Options
    Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    i feel u bro i don't like to see them either
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    They give u a useles arena.. complain
    They give u an objective with free rewards and put those targets in arena.. complain..
    Have to search for targets to duel complain...
    Have to eat a chocolate cake complain...
    Seriously... One of the a few times they finally hit the nail right...
    We always complained about this target events, arena events about being too long..
    They finally took our feedback.. they made a shard arena, include better rewards in a solo objective and not arena point milestones, they gave us the targets... And yet there is a post to complain about the targets....🙄
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    Man I ain't even trying to complete it still I get it done
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Avi613 said:

I understand your frustrations but again, these are the Sinister 6, not the Sinister 20.. So your options are going to be a little Limited.