**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are we ever gonna get a level raise?

I think it needs to be updated a tiny bit. Maybe keep it at max level 60 but let us have something separate for leveling. Lots of games have a "prestige" level type of thing. Ours is different. Diablo has paragon levels. No rewards so people can't complain but have something for bragging rights

Comments

• Options
    then what would be the point?
    just for bragging?
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

then what would be the point?
    just for bragging?

I’m confused too - If you were going to go to the trouble of implementing it like that you might as well increase the level cap and be done with it.
  • Options
    Fitnesscw said:

I think it needs to be updated a tiny bit. Maybe keep it at max level 60 but let us have something separate for leveling. Lots of games have a "prestige" level type of thing. Ours is different. Diablo has paragon levels. No rewards so people can't complain but have something for bragging rights

If every player who played the game had to sign an agreement that stated that they were legally barred from either complaining that prestige levels contained no rewards or making the claim that it was a stupid design decision to make prestige levels without rewards, I'd be ok with that.

Otherwise, prestige levels are probably more trouble than they are worth, for precisely those reasons.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It would be nice to get a bump to say 80. even without additional mastery points, the bump in quest energy alone would be worth it.
  • Options

For everyone else, Rhino gets the new magneto level buff.

-70% ability accuracy reduction and -105% regeneration rate when fighting #Animalistic opponents

(Antman, Beast, Howard the Duck, Tigra, Yellowjacket, Hit Monkey, Spiderman, Spiderman, Spiderman, Rocket Raccoon, Spiderman, Vulture, Wasp, Wolverine ...)
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,771 ★★★★★
    I don't necessarily think that we need more levels with the associated rewards, but having recently started an alt I am reminded of how fun it was to chase new levels. I wouldn't mind a system where you can continuously push further and further in a way that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. You just gain a bit of gold and progression-level appropriate resources/shards. Maybe an energy refill or some potions/revives. Something small like that - just something to reward the push forward.

It could also be something to appease people in progression tiers that don't have any specific content for them. Next year, there will presumably be both a Thronebreaker EQ and an after-TB progression title. The people in that bracket won't have any monthly EQ/SQ content (just like TBs currently don't), so you could place a little extra there for them to push after when the regular TB content falls short rewards-wise. Kabam could control those "levels" so that people can't just grind them hard and earn a bunch of endgame resources; maybe you earn a new level for each Chapter you explore in future Act 7 content or something.

I don't know. It's just fun to chase levels. I would like to get back to that, even as an endgame player.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’d just like to know how much XP I’ve earned since hitting L60 oh so many years ago.

Dr. Zola

I'm not sure if you actually receive exp when you reach level 60. I've done a couple of tests and i've seen that both my main account and my alt, that are level 60, have the same experience listed in the google play account (12.535.500) and it didn't increase when i fought an opponent in story mode, while I was able to see my experience growing on my fourth account that I was levelling for the gifting event by fighting the same opponent again and again (you need 1.9M exp. points to reach level 40). This would make me think that you don't accumulate experience once you reach level 60, but this is contradicted by the leaderboard that shows player with 60M+ exp. points, so I'm a bit confused ^^"
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

For everyone else, Rhino gets the new magneto level buff.

-70% ability accuracy reduction and -105% regeneration rate when fighting #Animalistic opponents

(Antman, Beast, Howard the Duck, Tigra, Yellowjacket, Hit Monkey, Spiderman, Spiderman, Spiderman, Rocket Raccoon, Spiderman, Vulture, Wasp, Wolverine ...)
    Then we'll have a hundred posts a week saying "Why isn't X champion #Animalistic? They have hair/a pet!"
  • Options
    Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 262
    Lv70
  • Options
    Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 262

Lv70

Or 65
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,553 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

I’d just like to know how much XP I’ve earned since hitting L60 oh so many years ago.

Dr. Zola

I'm not sure if you actually receive exp when you reach level 60. I've done a couple of tests and i've seen that both my main account and my alt, that are level 60, have the same experience listed in the google play account (12.535.500) and it didn't increase when i fought an opponent in story mode, while I was able to see my experience growing on my fourth account that I was levelling for the gifting event by fighting the same opponent again and again (you need 1.9M exp. points to reach level 40). This would make me think that you don't accumulate experience once you reach level 60, but this is contradicted by the leaderboard that shows player with 60M+ exp. points, so I'm a bit confused ^^"
    Interesting. If there’s literally no accumulation of XP after L60, then that makes me think there’s no plan for levels beyond 60. Unless we have to start earning from scratch to get new levels.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Early June
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,030 ★★★★★
    Increase when the masteries are reworked
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,553 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Just saw this😆

Sadly, you may be right…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    I would like an xp increase to get a higher cap for f2p players on items.

I have been hoarding my xp boosts for the slim possibility