**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Waiting to gift :(

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Who else is sitting there watching your alliance mates drop their unit stashes day 1 on the gifting event and you can’t yet because you were waiting to join after AW ended and rewards were handed out…. :(
I hope I can trade up the 9k units I had saved up, but it’s looking like most of my alliance mates will be tapped out by Wednesday.
Wish Kabam would have planned out the start/end dates of their events better so this wasn’t an issue

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    F_Gifting said:

Me to kabam needs to remove the restrictions or at least lower them

So who are you here on the forums? You're obviously a forum alt account.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

F_Gifting said:

F_Gifting said:

Zan0 said:

F_Gifting said:

Zan0 said:

F_Gifting said:

That is not an option due to exploitation
    It wasn't a issue last year or the year before or the other **** 5 years why all of a sudden now its a issue
    There was the same 14 days last year
    It was also level 25 now its 40 that's ****
    The OP's complaint is that they're waiting for the time limit to end. Not that they can't hit 40.
    So I'm still waiting for them the do the right thing and let everybody play the event so still same thing so relevant
    They ARE doing the right thing. They're preventing the misuse of the Event.
    And again, the lvl cap literally does nothing to stop people from exploiting the event. It is being done right now actually, and will likely happen until it ends
    F_Gifting said:

F_Gifting said:

So who are you here on the forums? You're obviously a forum alt account.
    I got like 5 accounts on the forums ATM for if this gets banned I can keep protesting the event
    I see. So break forum ToS is ok but implementing restrictions to cut down on exploitation in gifting isn't. Quite the double standard you got there.
  • CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33
    Question: Can we still get the alliance rewards after the limitation period ends?

Question: Can we still get the alliance rewards after the limitation period ends?

Yes
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Yes
    ONLY the points that are added after the timer ends counts though. Very important. Nothing you do before the timer ends will count at all.
  • F_Gifting said:

Zan0 said:

F_Gifting said:

That is not an option due to exploitation
    It wasn't a issue last year or the year before or the other **** 5 years why all of a sudden now its a issue
    Because last year they hadn't made unit grinding in the low game ten times faster.

It is a completely invalid position to say "they didn't do it before so they don't have to do it now" because a) there's a first time for everything, b) the game is constantly changing, and c) the counter statement is asserted equally often: they haven't changed in a long time, so a change is overdue. It cannot simultaneously be true that if they've always done something one way before that they should continue to do that and also are overdue for a change.

The past is used by people who complain about things in completely arbitrary ways. If they want something to change, history proves change is overdue. And if they don't want something to change, history proves change is unnecessary. Both positions are foundationless.
    ItsDamien said:

Yes
    ONLY the points that are added after the timer ends counts though. Very important. Nothing you do before the timer ends will count at all.
    Yes, what ever points are contributed to once it ends. If you do 9k in points, that's where it stops.
  • PaulomotaPaulomota Posts: 17

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit, Please a little light on this question, I am affected and I have to wait 5 days, I would like to know if I can start. And after the penalty time, the gift points sent before will be added to me. 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Google Translate.
  • CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33
    edited December 2021

ItsDamien said:

Yes
    Sad, I missed the 550 units and 1 GGC... and more after 2.5 days
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Yes
    Sad, I missed the 550 units and 1 GGC... and more after 2.5 days
    You haven't missed anything.
    You'll still get those rewards. But the points YOU put forward only start after the timer ends. So as long as you contribute depending on the milestone requirements after the timer ends, you'll still get whatever your alliance has already gotten before you started gifting.
    edited December 2021
    Deleted
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    My gifting waiting period is over and I can start trading with alliance mates!!!!! Oh wait, everyone already spent all their units, so now I have to slowly to try gift/trade 9k units worth of stuff before the event ends.....

THANKS KABAM.... :unamused:

this is so stupid......