**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We are roughly 24 hours away from the Christmas gift

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
Let's make some predictions about what it will be, see who has the best guess.

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Always good to start a new thread rather than use the existing one that's still on the front page!

What’s a front page?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    5* selector by year as one of the options for TB players.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    We all know it’s going to be a 3*. 4* if kabaam is really in the Christmas spirit.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Am I going crazy or did we have a giftcard in our inventory for it? I don’t have anything in my inventory anymore for it
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Some good stuff and some not so good stuff. Also, tons of complains about how the gifts are not so good. Also, tons of questions about if someone changes progression level mid way then what happens. Also, some posts about not getting gifting token.

I’m planning on there being at least one post of me coming back and accusing you of being a witch, based on your uncanny powers of prescience.

I foresee at least one LOL on that post of yours.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Am I going crazy or did we have a giftcard in our inventory for it? I don’t have anything in my inventory anymore for it

You’re just going crazy. We get the gift card tomorrow and can use it immediately until the 26th. This allows people to get to a new progression level first if they wish.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151

Now it’s less then 24 hours.

Ain't it closer to 48hrs?

• SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    edited December 2021
    Just read the announcement says we receive the card on the 24th and it can be used for 2 days,before it was on christmas day itself.Should be less than 24 hrs from now.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★

Some good stuff and some not so good stuff. Also, tons of complains about how the gifts are not so good. Also, tons of questions about if someone changes progression level mid way then what happens. Also, some posts about not getting gifting token.

And about 27 separate threads asking for compensation.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Need 1/2 of T6BC and T3A, please.
    My 6* r3s are waiting!!
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I want a 6 star Diablo would be great to have a drinking partner i hope he doesnt drink my entire alcohol stash.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Need 1/2 of T6BC and T3A, please.
    My 6* r3s are waiting!!

Just blow like $100 000 on the gifting event and you’ll get a few R4s

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    A 6 star class nexus
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Greater solo crystals
  • jacksparrow1jacksparrow1 Posts: 60
    Uncollected- 5 star generic awakening gem
    Cavalier- 6 star awakening gem crystal
    Tb- 6 star generic awakening gem
    I am sure that there will not be just one gift but multiple gifts to chose from in exchange of the gift card we will get from Kabam Santa. I will be happy if any of the above predictions is true.( I really need to awaken my 6 star nf)
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Already got my gifts. Thanks kabam! 15 minutes apart!

How much did you sacrifice, and to what gods? I need some of that luck