**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The 2 day Holiday Gift Card

I get it, this was a limited time bonus gift from Kabam. I saw the ticket, but I had the 29 days to claim it from my stash. I was literally just a couple hours too late to claim and try to use it the next day. With such a short window, the ticket should have been given a much shorter time frame to claim, then I would have used it. I have been playing Mcoc for 5 years, just spent some more $ yesterday, and I feel shafted because I allowed myself to take 2 days to focus on the real world. This ticket should have had a slightly larger window or been placed on the top of the inventory list to claim and use

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

29 days to claim? Where'd you get that idea from?

I’m the mail it where in it said u 29 days to get the card but not the gift it self unfortunately one of Kabam many flors with the in game mail system sometimes it says 29 offer 7.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I’m fairly certain the in game message that you claimed the card from said the window to use it. However, I will say that if you had 29 days with it in your rewards tab under your overflow that is kinda an oversight on their part.
  • Options
    LeellisonLeellison Posts: 20
    edited December 2021
    If kabam sends something.. I will claim it as fast as possible
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    I was already mad so I didn't claim it on purpose
    It's just a rank up gem nothing to great
    I have tons of t5 and t2 expiring so would rather use them
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

I was already mad so I didn't claim it on purpose
    It's just a rank up gem nothing to great
    I have tons of t5 and t2 expiring so would rather use them

I mean, you can save the gem for whenever you wanna use it. 1 month, 2 months, 1 year...
  • Options
    FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★

I get it, this was a limited time bonus gift from Kabam. I saw the ticket, but I had the 29 days to claim it from my stash. I was literally just a couple hours too late to claim and try to use it the next day. With such a short window, the ticket should have been given a much shorter time frame to claim, then I would have used it. I have been playing Mcoc for 5 years, just spent some more $ yesterday, and I feel shafted because I allowed myself to take 2 days to focus on the real world. This ticket should have had a slightly larger window or been placed on the top of the inventory list to claim and use

R u kidding me ? Its totally totally on u that you forgott claim the gift it was a gift it was a festive free gift. Dont expect if you forgot to take the gift under the Christmas tree. Its on you. The tree is gone
  • Options
    Pictus_CatPictus_Cat Posts: 8
    Wow! Y’all are harsh! I absolutely logged in and played aq and war multiple times over those days, stepping aside from things in my life to take a moment to do what was needed for the ‘team.’

What I did not do was read my in-game messages. I saw it in my rewards stash, and since I had 28 or 29 days to claim it, I put it off a day, missed using it by an hour.

It was a pretty shabby reward too, I have tons of iso to use. It was just a point I wanted to make about how small the window was, and that Kabam could have displayed it differently. I’m not mad, I’ll be playing for at least 5 more years.
  • Options
    use
    R u kidding me ? Its totally totally on u that you forgott claim the gift it was a gift it was a festive free gift. Dont expect if you forgot to take the gift under the Christmas tree. Its on you. The tree is gone

So, if your kid is at their ‘other’ parents house on Christmas, and they keep them late, are you going to tell them sorry, but the tree is gone, Santa took back your presents?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Wow! Y’all are harsh! I absolutely logged in and played aq and war multiple times over those days, stepping aside from things in my life to take a moment to do what was needed for the ‘team.’

What I did not do was read my in-game messages. I saw it in my rewards stash, and since I had 28 or 29 days to claim it, I put it off a day, missed using it by an hour.

It was a pretty shabby reward too, I have tons of iso to use. It was just a point I wanted to make about how small the window was, and that Kabam could have displayed it differently. I’m not mad, I’ll be playing for at least 5 more years.

Lesson learned. Read the in game mail. This is still on you.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Give this member his ticket and gift.
  • Options

use

So, if your kid is at their ‘other’ parents house on Christmas, and they keep them late, are you going to tell them sorry, but the tree is gone, Santa took back your presents?

No, because that gift, unlike the one kabam gave us, does not have a time limit on it
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I claimed the card.

I saw the gift.

I went to my 6* roster.

Saw a few I could use it on.

Went to my 6* shards.

Saw I was close to getting it.

Phone died.

Forgot about it.

Opened a 6*

It was a dupe on NF.

Was super excited because I was gonna r3 someone and didn’t want to waste the mats.

Saw the rank up symbol. Oh yeah I have a rank up gem.

See no gem.

Go to the store.

Not there.

Look at the time.

2 mins past the end time.

Sad LissBliss.

Am I gonna complain and beg for it? Nope. It was my fault. I should have been better at remembering to get it before I opened a few crystals. Had I done that I would have had enough time.

Do I have enough glory to buy t5b shards after I r3 someone? Yeah. Will it take longer? Yeah. Am I sad? Yeah. Am I mad? Yeah? But those last 2 are only at myself.

I’m heading into 6.4 so I’ll be TB soon and start getting more materials for ranks. A missed opportunity isn’t a game break for me.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Although you did mess this up yourself. I agree with you. I had to do a bunch of driving around Christmas and barely claimed mine on time myself. They should have just left it there until the reset on Jan 6 or whenever.
  • Options
    Drex817Drex817 Posts: 8
    The overflow rewards tab made it seem you have 29 days, like all the other items that have been sent thru mail.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Hate to say it but this one's unfortunately all on you and I don't think there's going to be anything they can do to fix it. Best thing Kabam can do is to make sure to heavily emphasize the limited time frame for next year and hopefully go listen to some of our suggestions and actually make it like multiple choice option on the gifts so that way people won't be confused about that either.
  • Options
    I agree with all of you, I really don’t think I was begging, nor asking Kabam to do anything for me. It’s a mere suggestion for things down the road as to how things can be presented or put in our inventory. I was totally over it after a few minutes, and It was my fault (mostly lol). I absolutely don’t even need that rank up crystal as I have iso and rank up materials as well. TB is definitely the way to go, I’m halfway through 6.3 now and pushing hard.

Happy almost New Years everyone!