**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thank you Loving the 7 Day calender

I know you guys get a lot of stick but the 7 day bonus calendar is great will this be an ongoing feature?? t4cc and 1000 5* shards

Comments

• JJGJJG Posts: 145
    I know you guys get a lot of stick but the 7 day bonus calendar is great will this be an ongoing feature?? t4cc and 1000 5* shards

I really like tt to i needed t4cc and hope for science so i can rank 5 my duped spiderman
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I need mystic t4cc for my duped 4* SW.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★

mine is r5 sig 99 she's a beast specially if you get lucky with regain stun and nullify
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I was hoping for T2A shards but these may come in December or some Xmas calendar.

Free stuff is free and always welcome though...

mine is r5 sig 99 she's a beast specially if you get lucky with regain stun and nullify

I don't really care about which class I get,I'm working on 2/35s and 4/40s now,And my 4* SW is r4 sig22
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Great calendar, don't need another useless T4C though. Can I trade it out for a T4B or a T1A?
    edited November 2017
    Great calendar, don't need another useless T4C though. Can I trade it out for a T4B or a T1A?

Lol.A t4b is in the same calender,I want to trade for one too.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I really find it curious how ppl are always lacking Alpha 1 when there s arena for it every week, all alliance events give one, u can also buy on glory store for ridiculous 350, not to mention heroic and master completition
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    Yes that calendar is awsome. Good choice kabam
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Codornas wrote: »
    I really find it curious how ppl are always lacking Alpha 1 when there s arena for it every week, all alliance events give one, u can also buy on glory store for ridiculous 350, not to mention heroic and master completition

To fully max a 4* champion, you need 3 T1A. To take a 5* champion to 3/45 (which is similar to a 5/50) you need 10 T1A.

Once you start getting 5* regularly (I get maybe 1 every 4/5 weeks) then you never have enough T1A.

They should add T1A shards to map 5/6 completion rewards, and then completely revamp the arena to offer more than 1 (maybe 3 going upto 2mill).
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Grufty wrote: »

To fully max a 4* champion, you need 3 T1A. To take a 5* champion to 3/45 (which is similar to a 5/50) you need 10 T1A.

Once you start getting 5* regularly (I get maybe 1 every 4/5 weeks) then you never have enough T1A.

They should add T1A shards to map 5/6 completion rewards, and then completely revamp the arena to offer more than 1 (maybe 3 going upto 2mill).

I agree. I used to always have 15-20 t1a in the stash. Now I'm down to like 5-7 total. It's building back up, though, since I don't have gold to rank up or level up any more 5*.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Obviously you have very few 5*s.
    and very few t4cc for rank ups.

• NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    i agree, awesome move kabam. not a returning offer, but we can hope for some holiday stuff as well. this a some good stuff. thanx kabam <3
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Thank you Kabam, great calendar!
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Yeah, good one there. Setting up the mood for a good Cyber Monday, so now you got my attention
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I'll take Mutant, orTech Please - Cheers to a 5/50 Wolverine or a Star Lord (that I don't even have yet)
  • JJG wrote: »

I really like tt to i needed t4cc and hope for science so i can rank 5 my duped spiderman

He’s a god
  • i agree, awesome move kabam. not a returning offer, but we can hope for some holiday stuff as well. this a some good stuff. thanx kabam <3

Hopefully they will have two 30 day separate cakendars
  • Calendars*
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I'll bump this just to say thanks. Best bonus calendar in a long time - thank you.