**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you Loving the 7 Day calender

I know you guys get a lot of stick but the 7 day bonus calendar is great will this be an ongoing feature?? t4cc and 1000 5* shards

Comments

• JJGJJG Posts: 145
    I know you guys get a lot of stick but the 7 day bonus calendar is great will this be an ongoing feature?? t4cc and 1000 5* shards

I really like tt to i needed t4cc and hope for science so i can rank 5 my duped spiderman
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I need mystic t4cc for my duped 4* SW.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★

mine is r5 sig 99 she's a beast specially if you get lucky with regain stun and nullify
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I was hoping for T2A shards but these may come in December or some Xmas calendar.

Free stuff is free and always welcome though...

mine is r5 sig 99 she's a beast specially if you get lucky with regain stun and nullify

I don't really care about which class I get,I'm working on 2/35s and 4/40s now,And my 4* SW is r4 sig22
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Great calendar, don't need another useless T4C though. Can I trade it out for a T4B or a T1A?
    edited November 2017
    Great calendar, don't need another useless T4C though. Can I trade it out for a T4B or a T1A?

Lol.A t4b is in the same calender,I want to trade for one too.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I really find it curious how ppl are always lacking Alpha 1 when there s arena for it every week, all alliance events give one, u can also buy on glory store for ridiculous 350, not to mention heroic and master completition
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    Yes that calendar is awsome. Good choice kabam
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Codornas wrote: »
    I really find it curious how ppl are always lacking Alpha 1 when there s arena for it every week, all alliance events give one, u can also buy on glory store for ridiculous 350, not to mention heroic and master completition

To fully max a 4* champion, you need 3 T1A. To take a 5* champion to 3/45 (which is similar to a 5/50) you need 10 T1A.

Once you start getting 5* regularly (I get maybe 1 every 4/5 weeks) then you never have enough T1A.

They should add T1A shards to map 5/6 completion rewards, and then completely revamp the arena to offer more than 1 (maybe 3 going upto 2mill).
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Grufty wrote: »

To fully max a 4* champion, you need 3 T1A. To take a 5* champion to 3/45 (which is similar to a 5/50) you need 10 T1A.

Once you start getting 5* regularly (I get maybe 1 every 4/5 weeks) then you never have enough T1A.

They should add T1A shards to map 5/6 completion rewards, and then completely revamp the arena to offer more than 1 (maybe 3 going upto 2mill).

I agree. I used to always have 15-20 t1a in the stash. Now I'm down to like 5-7 total. It's building back up, though, since I don't have gold to rank up or level up any more 5*.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Obviously you have very few 5*s.
    and very few t4cc for rank ups.

• NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    i agree, awesome move kabam. not a returning offer, but we can hope for some holiday stuff as well. this a some good stuff. thanx kabam <3
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Thank you Kabam, great calendar!
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Yeah, good one there. Setting up the mood for a good Cyber Monday, so now you got my attention
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I'll take Mutant, orTech Please - Cheers to a 5/50 Wolverine or a Star Lord (that I don't even have yet)
  • JJG wrote: »

I really like tt to i needed t4cc and hope for science so i can rank 5 my duped spiderman

He’s a god
  • i agree, awesome move kabam. not a returning offer, but we can hope for some holiday stuff as well. this a some good stuff. thanx kabam <3

Hopefully they will have two 30 day separate cakendars
  • Calendars*
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    I'll bump this just to say thanks. Best bonus calendar in a long time - thank you.