**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gift Trading System Idea Maybe For 2022

So I was thinking about a way you can trade GGC or any other things and was thinking about how incursions work and could work for the gifting event as well. Incursions you pick your champs and both of you confirm and the host launches the incursion.

So why not take that system, but instead of champs you choose GGC or other items, both summoners hit trade and both hit confirm and after confirm trade is successful. Its basically a MMO trading system for the gifting event. (Also if you don't expect a gift back, you can just leave it blank and hit trade and confirm) You will see what each other trading before completing trade.

The system is already there, just instead of picking champs, your picking GGC and other items and you invite friends and alliances members to trade with. I don't know if its possible as I'm not a Dev or anything. But just an idea that would add peace of mind to GGC event every year. Instead of being scared you will get scammed. Could be a dumb idea, but i feel it could work at least in my head. lol

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Comments

• DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65
    edited December 2021
    I literally did a post on this but got shot down lmao - I give you my luck. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/291477/a-new-way-to-gift#latest That is my post with a few responses
  • DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65

no. it’s a gifting event, not a trading one.

Then leave it blank and let someone accept it.

Why is less people being scammed a bad thing?
    Exactly a trade mechanic can still allow for gifts - those who oppose it must want to scam or there would be no reason too
  • no. it’s a gifting event, not a trading one.

Cool, that's why the suggestion for leave it blank was added to it.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Cuz it sounds more complicated than a MMO should really be
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I would also like a system like this. I always feel a bit weird when people gift me things that I either can't or don't feel like gifting back. It's cool if it's just meant as a gift but I often feel like people sometimes just send things my way without checking with me first to see if I'm in a position to reciprocate.

Plus, it would help with shutting down scamming. That more than anything is a great thing.

It doesn't have to be a complicated system. You simply mark what you're sending and what you expect in return. Once that requirement has been fulfilled by the recipient, the trade goes through. If it's simply meant as a gift, just leave that "required in return" space blank.
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    My boy (and me sometimes😁) plays a game that has a simple system that works. Not sure if I am allowed to say the names of things In here but it’s one that he adopts, trades and grows pets.
    Like said above if u want to give for free then u just place a pet and the other player accepts without placing anything.
    U have 3 phases….. a placement phase then it gives 20 secs for both to accept and another 20 secs once it’s locked in to change ur mind and once u hit accept the 2nd time it’s a done deal.