**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gaps in Quest Exploration

I am currently trying to explore act 4 chapter 4 and I’m finding a lot of gaps in paths that I have already taken. Is anyone else experiencing this problem

Comments

• Options
    Hey The1Warrior, thanks for the report. If you haven't already done it, be sure to submit your bug report in the proper template. When reporting suspected bugs or errors in The Contest here on the forums, having as much information and context around this issue as possible is very important. This will help in communication with the team and with troubleshooting on the forums. You can find the guidelines/template here.
  • Options
    The1WarriorThe1Warrior Posts: 3
    edited December 2021
    More info
    Game Version: 33.1.1
    iPhone: 6s+
    Don’t know how to include a screenshot
    Trying to explore 4.2.2, 4.2.3 and 4.2.4
    I’ve tried using different champs and still have the same gaps in paths I’ve taken.
    No boosts
    On Wi-Fi
    Software Version 15.1
  • Options
    When they re-did the Acts, paths have been modified, maybe nodes added, condensed, changed, etc.

So any part of a path that has had modifications done to it are likely to now say those parts are incomplete.

Kabam did say that only for those that have actually 100% them would it remain at 100% post-changes (and thus not able to gather revised completion/explore rewards).

While those that had not been at 100% are able to gather some updated rewards (by completing paths that are no longer still completed).

——
    Are you saying even after doing a path again now, that it still shown gaps afterwards ? (RE: you’re comment about trying different champs)
  • Options
    Once I go over that path again it shows it as fully completed