**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 6.4 team building for completion

Hey everyone, I've just completed 6.3 and I want to go on to 6.4. My roster is not very developed, and although I've heard 6.4 is not that hard (except the GM for someone), I might need to strenghten it a bit. So this is my 5* and 6* roster. (As you can see my masteries aren't great at the moment (I have none of the "strong" masteries except WP), but that's not the focus of the post)

Worth noting that I have 2 generic 5* AGs, 1 tech, 2 mutant, 1 cosmic (which is going to Hype when I'm finished ranking him up). I also have enough resources to rank 5 a lot of champions from any class.

So do you see any champ that might make 6.4 easier for me and that I should rank up? Also, I've been opening basic 5* crystals so far, should I switch to duals? Which ones? For example, one weakness I'm seeing in my roster is lack of incinerate and coldsnap immunity; Colossus has both, so it might be worth it to hunt for him.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    NH2NH2 Posts: 27
    I am not there yet but from what I heard stealthy is very good so if you have the recourses take him up. I recommend throwing the gem into Cap marvel movie because she is also very good. Apart from that any high crit champ would work for the grandmaster and that’s all I know.
  • Options
    NH2NH2 Posts: 27
    Oh yeah forgot to mention the 5* stealthy might actually be more useful then the 6* because you have the gem for him.