My First R4 coming soon.

Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am not going for prestige particularly, but for champs I enjoy. Here are my options. Let
Me know your thoughts. I'm leaning towards the following champ each class:

Skill: Karnak,Ronin
Mutant: Jubilee
Cosmic : RG , Surfer
Science: Overseer , Mr. F

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    I know that MSD and BMCG like their overseers, so he might be a good rankup
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★
    I find surfer incredibly satisfying to play so I’m going with him
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

This may come as a surprise, but i think my vote is Ronin.

Really? Over Karnak? I’m surprised

/s

Those bleeds feel so nice after the SP3 , and I also like his a tilt to shrug debuffs off completely
    Ace2319 said:

I find surfer incredibly satisfying to play so I’m going with him

Same I have him signature 200 , but don't want such a high prestige champ , will make me want to jump back into high tier AQ.

He actually is a champ I use pretty frequently , because of his cool ability to miss .
  • __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    Green hulk for me from those champs. Ultimate boss killer
  • Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Overseer has my vote. He is underrated
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    I’d say DDHK, you are one of the devil of Hell’s Kitchen’s biggest proponents, it was you and @MegaSkater67 who got me to look at him in the first place. He’s such a fun champ to play, so much utility, and as well since his damage isn’t the highest he would benefit nicely from a bump to his stats.

Can’t go wrong with Murdoch in my opinion.

Other than him, I’d say overseer. Such a cool champ, a lot of fun and a lot that can be done with him
  • K_PK_P Member Posts: 137 ★★
    Ahhhh it's gotta be Surfer man, not even for prestige I just think he's awesome
    Thanks for all the feedback!!!

Looks like overseer , DDHK, and Karnak !

Keep up any other suggestions!
  • BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
    Red Goblin. You don't see much about him, but he has so many interesting utility pieces that other cosmics don't have.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    Mr F or RG
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Screw domino!! Hate that #*#*#
    My vote goes to her for defence.
    Either her or Jabroni Macaroni
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    Mr. Fantastic wold be my suggestion. Versatile champ - support or as an attacker.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Overseer. I want the pleasure of having the first r4 godnak
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Go Surfer. If not you’re a Sussy Baka
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    Elsa
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★

I’d say DDHK, you are one of the devil of Hell’s Kitchen’s biggest proponents, it was you and @MegaSkater67 who got me to look at him in the first place. He’s such a fun champ to play, so much utility, and as well since his damage isn’t the highest he would benefit nicely from a bump to his stats.

Can’t go wrong with Murdoch in my opinion.

Other than him, I’d say overseer. Such a cool champ, a lot of fun and a lot that can be done with him

Daredevil is amazing! My favourite skill champ. Although, Ronin is also extremely good and was my favourite skill until the daredevil buff. Either of those would be brilliant r4s, I definitely would take them up if I had them at 6*s.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Mine is coming soon to! I mean, “soon” from a geological perspective of time.

I vote Mr F.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

Green hulk for me from those champs. Ultimate boss killer

I thought hulk was green already
    Werewrym said:

I personally want to see the jubilee r4. She is way underrated by the community. @Demps928 can show you some crazy things with her. She can get like 72 withers on opponents with the new AW tactics. Definitely worth the rank up and you’d most likely be the first.

She is so cool too. All the champs in my suggestions I like them all! It's so tough. Because you do want that first 😄
    Bugmat78 said:

Mr. Fantastic wold be my suggestion. Versatile champ - support or as an attacker.

Welcome to my post , where we don't use logic. We go off animations 😂, and who has cooler abilities.

• RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I’d do DDHK if it were me.
    However, I love Mister Fantastic and The Overseer.
    The Overseer is a lot more impressive at R3 than at R2, and I’m sure the damage output will compound at R4.
    So my choice, for you, would be The Overseer.
    Texas_11 said:

Bugmat78 said:

Welcome to my post , where we don't use logic. We go off animations 😂, and who has cooler abilities.

Also imo The Overseer has the best animations in the game 😇 so that should help my case for your R4 too!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    Karnak is actually one of my favorite champs right now on my alt, my duped r2 will be my first skill r3 and i dont even run suicides. Id say you cant go wrong with a skill rankup, each of those are really unique and fun r4s.

Karnak is actually one of my favorite champs right now on my alt, my duped r2 will be my first skill r3 and i dont even run suicides. Id say you cant go wrong with a skill rankup, each of those are really unique and fun r4s.

Love the feedback!!! Thanks! R4 coming soon.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    What ever happened to the Beyond God Tier lists?
  • Shock29Shock29 Member Posts: 571 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Pretty generic choice here but I would go with CGR.

If not him, then Jubilee. As Werewrym stated, Jubilee is an underrated champion who never gets enough attention among the stacked Mutant class. It would be cool to see her as a Rank 4 6* and definitely would be a unique choice imo.