**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Adventure Into The Savage Wild this New Year! Join Us on January 5!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Tigra, Sasquatch, VtD, even SG.

Nothing in their kits that would make me use them over champions I already have at R3.
    VtD is an acquired taste, I'll give you that. He's the only essential build-a-Champ, though. SG has insane Bleeds, but fair enough. Not sure what you have that does what Tigra does. Sasquatch is good as well, Regen and Damage.
    In terms of the pulls all being garbage, disagree.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

I like the easy side quest especially around these months when it tends to be very busy.

Strikers sound fun! Very excited!

Are toad and the dragon (forget his name) confirmed as the champs for next month? Curious. I assume both are since a title is toady.....lol

Sauron. Half pterodactyl, half man.

Hopefully it is in the Marvel vs Capcom style for the strikers thing - would be like having a 90s arcade machine on your phone #nostalgia :)
  • Options
    NeverWasBornNeverWasBorn Posts: 58
    Wouldn't it be better to add synergy slots instead of strikers? that would encourage us to use champions that rely on synergies much more, also would make it easier for you to buff champions by synergies instead of full rework. @Kabam Miike @kabam boo
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

NEW! FEATURE: STRIKERS

Every fight in each Quest will also feature a new experimental gameplay mechanic called Strikers! You can summon a specific Striker (chosen by a Quest buff) in a fight by pressing a new button above the Special Attack button. Each Striker has a different effect that they will apply to the Attacker or the Defender depending on the Striker. When you summon a Striker right after landing the 4th Light Attack in a combo, the Striker’s effect is enhanced. Strikers are available right away at the beginning of a fight, and after they are summoned there is a meter that must be built up before they can be used again. Some build up over time, while others build up by landing Hits and by being Struck.

The Strikers that will be available for these Quests are:
    Quest 1: Colossus - grants the Attacker an Unblockable buff.
    Quest 2: Wolverine - grants the Attacker a Regeneration buff.
    Quest 3: Hulk - inflicts the Defender with a Weakness debuff.
    Quest 4: Juggernaut - grants the Attacker an Unstoppable buff.

***Cavaliers and up: Legendary difficulty contains a special 5th path in Quest 4 that makes use of all four (4) Strikers and features some tougher fights but also a better reward!

Wondering whether it is still similar to the display in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny2HpR-29yc
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Wow, epic difficulty feels better than legendary difficulty
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Sees tiny cav pool
    Me:- more chance to pull 6* moleman
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    What rewards are available for the Platinum paths?
  • Options
    How do we collect Anthropomorphic crystal shards? Or am I missing something?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Excited to see how well strikers work, and the structure looks interesting.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★

How do we collect Anthropomorphic crystal shards? Or am I missing something?

SOLO OBJECTIVES
    Start: January 5, 2022 @ 10AM (PT)
    End: February 9, 2022 @ 10AM (PT)

Complete the Searching for Directions Solo Objectives by participating in this month’s side quests. Rewards include Compasses and this month’s Crystal Shards.
  • Options
    TannerGamerTannerGamer Posts: 7
    This looks cool 👍
  • Options
    danteofdmcdanteofdmc Posts: 98
    Well at the least the epic difficulty gives a 5* class awakening gem. Tho I think it would be pretty difficult if they are giving an awakening gem as a reward. And a 5* nexus
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Crys23 said:

Omg omg omg, 3 sig stones. Insane

Correction, 3 sig stone CRYSTALS
  • Options
    Nice game
  • Options
    onitsudryonitsudry Posts: 9
    Excited for strikers and… that’s it
  • Options
    brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59
    So no more iso 8
  • Options
    FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104
    The striker's look interesting. I look forwards to using them in this event and future content. When they were introduced in the roadmap, I figured they would be the champs you had on your team. However, this is much simpler and more fun in my opinion. Think about the combinations now and in later content. That Regen Wolverine could give you would be so useful with so many champions. There could even be say a Striker eventually like Spiderman, and he'll give you a chance to evade. Not to mention the implication on story content! Wouldn't be awesome for Guillotine (currently in 7.2) to jump in and help by placing a Spectre debuff? I cannot wait to see what Kabam does with this new mechanic
  • Options
    Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 80
    What happened to the solo events. Had already done two milestones
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Does anyone know how many of the Cavs we will be able to get?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Nuked said:

Did anyone else not receive the destroy all mutants and xmen solo event quest?

I don't have them either. The only thing I have is the complete the Event Quest objectives.